Class of 2024 - OL Matthew Hart (MD) PWO Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 OL Matthew Hart (MD) PWO Offered

That's for the current recruiting class? What an under the radar find that would be.

Looks like a D1 tackle, size that you can’t teach. Lines up at LT in all his videos from junior and senior year. Plays a little high, which can be corrected with technique. Could benefit from a couple years in a d1 strength and conditioning program.

Best case is that he probably needs a couple years before he could see the field imo.

How does this kid only have 3 offers? Lol he has P5 level tape. Kinda reminds me of Servais.

Wonder if this is in response to missing out on some OL portal guys.

How does this kid only have 3 offers? Lol he has P5 level tape. Kinda reminds me of Servais.
Hope not. Players like Servais is how we got here.

UNC just put out that their back up center went to the portal.

TE Clement is getting to be OT size lol!
OFFERED>MATTHEW HART 2024 CALVERT HALL COLLEGE HS, BALTIMORE, MD
#79 LOT / 6' 7" 290 / 5.4 40 / VJ 24 / BP 270 / 185 BENCH REPS 20 / SQ 425 / DL 450 / CL 235
SuFMsJ6a_400x400.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

SIZE
STRENGTH
VERY STRONG
EXCELLENT PASS BLOCKER
VERY BALANCED
FILM SHOWS TEAM PASSES A LOT AND MATTHEW WILL NOT LET ANYONE NEAR HIS QB
USES LONG ARMS ALONG WITH STRONG LEGS TO KEEP RUSHERS AWAY FROM HIS QB AND HAS PERFECTED HIS STANCE TO PASS BLOCK EXTREMELY WELL

PERSONAL STATEMENT​

My name is Matt Hart and my goals in college are to study business or education and excel at the next level in life, community and football. I am dedicated to self-improvement and never rest on my progress. I take each challenge as an opportunity to create new limits for myself and encourage others to do the same. When I step on the field I work hard, coachable and refuse to quit. I am relentless and learn from both victories and defeats. My versatility on the line is unique as I can play all positions and I have just scratched the surface of my potential. I will do anything that is asked of me if it benefits my team or my center of influence.

A
Looks like a D1 tackle, size that you can’t teach. Lines up at LT in all his videos from junior and senior year. Plays a little high, which can be corrected with technique. Could benefit from a couple years in a d1 strength and conditioning program.

Best case is that he probably needs a couple years before he could see the field imo.
Agree he needs to add strength. This is a player after two years could be a starter.

He has some very good physical numbers (6-7 290). Obvious he need to work on S&C. His personal statement that BILLSU shared show he has a good mental attitude. Never know if he can put it together for sure. Who can measure a kids drive and heart?

OFFERED>MATTHEW HART 2024 CALVERT HALL COLLEGE HS, BALTIMORE, MD
#79 LOT / 6' 7" 290 / 5.4 40 / VJ 24 / BP 270 / 185 BENCH REPS 20 / SQ 425 / DL 450 / CL 235
SuFMsJ6a_400x400.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

SIZE
STRENGTH
VERY STRONG
EXCELLENT PASS BLOCKER
VERY BALANCED
FILM SHOWS TEAM PASSES A LOT AND MATTHEW WILL NOT LET ANYONE NEAR HIS QB
USES LONG ARMS ALONG WITH STRONG LEGS TO KEEP RUSHERS AWAY FROM HIS QB AND HAS PERFECTED HIS STANCE TO PASS BLOCK EXTREMELY WELL

PERSONAL STATEMENT​

My name is Matt Hart and my goals in college are to study business or education and excel at the next level in life, community and football. I am dedicated to self-improvement and never rest on my progress. I take each challenge as an opportunity to create new limits for myself and encourage others to do the same. When I step on the field I work hard, coachable and refuse to quit. I am relentless and learn from both victories and defeats. My versatility on the line is unique as I can play all positions and I have just scratched the surface of my potential. I will do anything that is asked of me if it benefits my team or my center of influence.
Bill, I just want to say thank you and tell you that I appreciate you for all the tremendous work you do. We wouldn’t have 1/4 of the knowledge we have on Syracuse recruiting without your research and posts.

Garth Barkley clone?
Except Garth Barkley was listed at just 250 lbs on his HS recruiting bio's. Now that is a flyer and a project.

Although i find it strange he was listed as 260 lbs on his Cuse.com signing day bio. 284 lbs on the 2020 roster?? and 277 lbs on the 2021 and 2022 rosters. That freshman year 2020 weight doesn't seem correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom