Class of 2017 - OL Patrick Davis (Canada) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OL Patrick Davis (Canada) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he committed. He performed very well at Cuse camp. Also got praise from Toad Hunt at Rutgirls camp. Called him the top lineman there. Type of player that would have alot more offers if he relocated to the states. Like what Rene, Villian, Josh Palmer, Jonathan Sutherland did.

6-5 290 is nice. Hope he looks it too. I love these diamond in the roughs ala jay bromley

I don't think we're ever going to recruit blue chip OL [definitely not with any consistency]. So we need to do the next best thing--get guys with the requisite athletic ability who fit Babers's system and coach them up.

I like what we've seen at OL from Babers's first two classes. In three years, when these guys are redshirt sophomores, we'll see the trenches fortified nicely.

Skout has some film. Kid certainly looks the part. Looks very good to me. Some odd technique using a four point stance on offense but really like this kid. Certainly an o lineman

Had offers from Buffalo and North Dakota State.
Marshall offered too. Looks to be a solid pickup.
Ranked among top 10 Canadians in the 2017 by one site I came across. Plays center and guard from the videos I spied. Has size to play tackle, but foot speed might keep him inside. But what do I know (answer: very little)?

Reps at center...nice...our fallback for Jordan perhaps...nice grab by the staff...great size

Yes he committed. He performed very well at Cuse camp. Also got praise from Toad Hunt at Rutgirls camp. Called him the top lineman there. Type of player that would have alot more offers if he relocated to the states. Like what Rene, Villian, Josh Palmer, Jonathan Sutherland did.

You mean Toad USED to praise him. ;)

Last edited:
Cusefan69 said:
Reps at center...nice...our fallback for Jordan perhaps...nice grab by the staff...great size
I think you are correct. I bet he was the 2nd highest center on SU's board. When Jordan went elsewhere, he got the offer.

Looks really physical. In recent years, SU has sacrificed some size inside on the OL. Don't think that will be the case with the new staff...

Status
Not open for further replies.