Class of 2017 - OL Patrick Davis (Canada) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OL Patrick Davis (Canada) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rarely deployed, never underestimated 4-point stance on full display... This mutterfudder's one mean S.O.B. - Rumors of his lineage have been confirmed back to Bill Brasky.

"best lineman coming out of Canada" this year."

"twitchy"

Last edited:
He will be a 21 year old freshmen so he should be able to come in and compete immediately strengthwise.

Can we have a separate thread on recruiting Pugh's mustache?
Does Pugh's mustache have any eligibility left? That thing would make a hell of a guard!

Still trying to figure out how you get to be a 21 year old freshman. I turned 21 during my senior year of college and this kid is starting it at the same age. I know that Canadian kids can take the "victory lap" which is a 5th year in high school but still not sure where the other 2 or 3 years have went with Davis. 21 is pretty bizarre for a non-Mormon mission kid.

Still trying to figure out how you get to be a 21 year old freshman. I turned 21 during my senior year of college and this kid is starting it at the same age. I know that Canadian kids can take the "victory lap" which is a 5th year in high school but still not sure where the other 2 or 3 years have went with Davis. 21 is pretty bizarre for a non-Mormon mission kid.

You go to high school for 3 years, then attend a prep or boarding school for another two or three years.

Does Pugh's mustache have any eligibility left? That thing would make a hell of a guard!
With recent events surrounding the basketball team, we could definitely use Lydon's mustache this season.

Oh my power stache
Pretty cool having Justin do the intro ... and even more importantly, this kid's video looks really good. He's got great feet and moves extremely well for a guy his size.

Status
Not open for further replies.