Class of 2016 - OL Stewart Reese (FL) Verbal to Miss. St | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OL Stewart Reese (FL) Verbal to Miss. St

Not on the offensive side but there has been some turmoil going on the defensive side at Miss. St. They have lost 3 coaches in the off season. Their own little in-house coaching carousel. One of the coaches that left was also the recruiting coordinator.

even though i think he's signed sealed and delivered to FSU, i'm waiting for an in-home visit tweet to see if we're going to make a last push. fingers crossed that FSU is out of spots. dont know what miss st's #s look like but they're at 17 with 2 jan enrollees.

even though i think he's signed sealed and delivered to FSU, i'm waiting for an in-home visit tweet to see if we're going to make a last push. fingers crossed that FSU is out of spots. dont know what miss st's #s look like but they're at 17 with 2 jan enrollees.

Looks like FSU has 2OT and 1OG committed. And it looks like there is plenty of room left at the inn. He most likely commits there this weekend...

But does FSU have other O-linemen coming in also this weekend?

Looks like FSU has 2OT and 1OG committed. And it looks like there is plenty of room left at the inn. He most likely commits there this weekend...
Miss St or SU for the time being. FSU could grab him on signing day if they want.

What about that Swenson, 4* OL kid who decommited from Michigan, If we lose Reese to FSU, , would that kid be an option. I read awhile back that Hart was following him.

What about that Swenson, 4* OL kid who decommited from Michigan, If we lose Reese to FSU, , would that kid be an option. I read awhile back that Hart was following him.
We're not getting any Michigan decommits. They have many more options than us. Not even in the discussion.

hopefully the triumvirate. true in-home visit should be more than one coach. imho during closing time you should have the head guy, lead recruiter and position coach, minimum.

In TOS site top 300, Fla.St. is expected to get 5 more top 300 players including another O-LINEMAN and has Syracuse listed for Reese. Trending 300 list. He was 257 on the list

Just in the last 3 classes before this year they took at least 14 OT-OG and if they don't take Reese this year they will have taken 18 then. All are very highly rated.

In TOS site top 300, Fla.St. is expected to get 5 more top 300 players including another O-LINEMAN and has Syracuse listed for Reese. Trending 300 list. He was 257 on the list

Wait. We may actually get a Top300 recruit afterall?

He is at FSU this weekend as the only uncommitted prospect. Unless he cancels the trip I see him as a Seminole in the end. Would absolutely love to be wrong however.

I hope they tell him they're waiting on a couple bigger fish. A couple of 4* OT that visited a couple weeks ago.

He is at FSU this weekend as the only uncommitted prospect. Unless he cancels the trip I see him as a Seminole in the end. Would absolutely love to be wrong however.
This is the kind of thing that blows my mind about college football. Reese would be our highest rated recruit, right? And he'd be one of the last in Florida State's class.

This is the kind of thing that blows my mind about college football. Reese would be our highest rated recruit, right? And he'd be one of the last in Florida State's class.

Yes, this.

I hope we are/somebody is telling him that he's Plan A in our eyes, with an excellent chance for early PT, vs being Just A Guy at FSU, who may never see the field there.

Guess we're down to Reese, Killins, and White as our final potential options.