Class of 2018 - OLB/DE Caleb Okechukwu (DC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OLB/DE Caleb Okechukwu (DC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

don't love our chances here, but they're still pretty good.

It’s UMass, Texas, Syracuse, and Arkansas if he visits there next weekend.

I’m watching Texas pretty close but I like our position.

It’s UMass, Texas, Syracuse, and Arkansas if he visits there next weekend.

I’m watching Texas pretty close but I like our position.
Arkansas is my concern.

Its really funny looking back at that- and how few offers Erv, Parris, and Roberts had.

Overall, that would have been a really good recruiting class for Shafer, IF a handful had actually qualified.
That’s really been the story over the last 15 years. Most of the big potential guys we’ve signed either never made it to campus or never panned out. That trend seems to be turning now. It has to if we expect success.

Arkansas is my concern.

Yeah I noticed the last couple of weeks they’ve been putting on the full court press. Can’t get a read on it though. I thought it was pretty big that he canceled Tennessee visit for us but then heard he had a recent inhome with them. So thinking maybe they Had him down the list.

Two writers made predictions yesterday and they are locked for public view. By doing a little math they are for Arkansas. In the spirit of nickle and diming everybody the site is now making predictions a premium service. So if you want to pay for something as stupid as a prediction have at it.

Two writers made predictions yesterday and they are locked for public view. By doing a little math they are for Arkansas. In the spirit of nickle and diming everybody the site is now making predictions a premium service. So if you want to pay for something as stupid as a prediction have at it.
:rolleyes:

OMG, I can predict, so they should pay me. And if they pay a little extra, I will even predict their team.

Two SEC homers picked Arkansas. Arkansas Site Writer and Vandy site writer. And I don't care if that's considered premium, it's absolutely ridiculous that they would lock that from public view.

I looked this morning and although I can't see certain "experts" predictions it shows 50% SU 33% Hogs 17% Texas...granted he hasn't visited Arkansas yet. The Texas guy is predicting SU.

I looked this morning and although I can't see certain "experts" predictions it shows 50% SU 33% Hogs 17% Texas...granted he hasn't visited Arkansas yet.

That’s correct, because they left that view public. There is 6 total predictions Which is why the last two that came in are for Arkansas.

They’re moving individual writer predictions to the pay service, it’s goofy. I imagine pretty soon it’ll all be locked up.

Last edited:

I thought he would have been getting on a plane for his ov. I don't remember any direct flights from the East Coast to Arkansas.

I thought he would have been getting on a plane for his ov. I don't remember any direct flights from the East Coast to Arkansas.

interesting no mention of the trip

Arkansas did get a DE commit 2 weekends ago. They have 3 so far.
Looks like they have quite a few less DE's on their roster and a need but they have 3 DE's already this class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom