Class of 2014 - OLB Jason Cabinda (NJ) Offered "beyond excited" | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OLB Jason Cabinda (NJ) Offered "beyond excited"

Odd that he's announcing on twitter but his twitter is set to private...

@EricWhiteCuse: Lets make one last push #OrangeNation...we have one hour and a half left #CUSE14

The news is I am grilling Cod and Squash and really don't want to burn it so announce already!

I just clocked out at work and am getting flack for discussing soccer on the footbal board.

Cali, it doesn't hurt me at all if a kid goes elsewhere. I'm not living my life based on a 17 year old's decision on where he wants to go to college. I'm letting the people on the board know that he's almost certainly coming here. If he doesn't, life goes on. Good luck to him wherever he goes.
Of course, I know that as well its merely the emotion of the moment not something that interferes with my sleep or anything else for that matter.

HELL-YEAH.jpg

I think we still try to get one more. They can be moved to safety if needed or bulk up and go to a D-end.

Recruiting linebackers aggressively makes me wonder what we will see on defense in the future. 3-5-3, 3-5, could be interesting and probably very blitz heavy.

I think we still try to get one more. They can be moved to safety if needed or bulk up and go to a D-end.

Recruiting linebackers aggressively makes me wonder what we will see on defense in the future. 3-5-3, 3-5, could be interesting and probably very blitz heavy.
They are graduating around 8-9 guys in the next 2 years. Need bodies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom