Class of 2014 - OLB Justin Hughes (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OLB Justin Hughes (GA) Offered

Just received written offer? I take it we're still recruiting linebackers then.

I am no expert, but from what I saw this kid has an outstanding highlight reel. Plus he is playing at a very good HS. I wouldn't mind seeing this kid as the 5th LBer if we miss out on Sykes.

Sykes sounds like he might wanna be somewhere else. Cuseis this guys only BCS offer per TOS. Might have a shot

Sykes sounds like he might wanna be somewhere else. Cuseis this guys only BCS offer per TOS. Might have a shot

rvls says he's got tcu and kansas st

If that's the case he hopefully wants to go school that plays close to his family. .

And Alex Hayes is from Tucker. Nice if there is someone from home already on the team.

We may be offering every linebacker in Georgia, however, I hope we get a commit from this one. His speed and ball hawking ability are impressive. He also stays in his lane and covers the screen pass well. Sign him up HBSS and crew!

Not sure we have a great shot at this kid ... however Tucker has a great program.

Not sure we have a great shot at this kid ... however Tucker has a great program.

Let's hope he is a good friend of Alex Hayes and that Alex is loving it at Cuse.

What makes you think this?

I know a coach at Tucker ... we have ground to make up ... but this staff can do it. As of now we aren't at the top of the hit list so to speak.

I know a coach at Tucker ... we have ground to make up ... but this staff can do it. As of now we aren't at the top of the hit list so to speak.

good info. i'm no Michael Cohen, but i loved his highlight tape. Seems like that fast, aggressive LB we seem to be targeting. Seems like a great back up option to Nile Sykes.

you happen to hear who is in the lead? K St?

good info. i'm no Michael Cohen, but i loved his highlight tape. Seems like that fast, aggressive LB we seem to be targeting. Seems like a great back up option to Nile Sykes.

you happen to hear who is in the lead? K St?

No ... I just know its not us ... however I can say this ... we can make up ground with a good visit ... that I know ... all I can say is that if he committed tomorrow it wouldn't be SU ... but a good visit and a recruiting push can change that. Some of these kids aren't stupid and want to see the product on the field that Shafer and company throw out there ...