Class of 2019 - OLB Mikel Jones (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OLB Mikel Jones (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

2 4 7 has changed around there prognostications regarding Mikel.

Visits schedule to
Syracuse - Nov9
LVille - Nov11
Ole Miss - Dec1

Warm on the 3 above plus Kentucky, Purdue and LSU. Everyone else 'cool' rating

Unless he's gained weight he's a Linebacker. IMG lists him at 6-1 / 211

I've heard he is a Miami recruit waiting for a scholarship offer like Nunn. Lets hope they never find a Scholarship for him. If you look at our linebackers we have very little experience coming back. This guy plays the run like Zaire.

I've heard he is a Miami recruit waiting for a scholarship offer like Nunn. Lets hope they never find a Scholarship for him. If you look at our linebackers we have very little experience coming back. This guy plays the run like Zaire.

I wondered if his offers were a bit inflated because I've read FSU has not offered and they might come in later.

Even so, I'll gladly take a LB with offers from the 5 schools I mentioned. FSU blurb I saw at tomahawk nation said the kid makes plays all over the field.

He's is Zaire 2.0 . He is a stud and he's definitely needs to be wearing Orange... He's just what the doctor ordered along with OLB Lee Kpogba and we would have our clone of (Zaire & Parrish) all over again.

Would really love to lock up commitments from Jones and the Michigan transfer this weekend.

Hope that the football team puts on a show for them Friday night, and the crowd does their part, giving them a taste of how a near filled capacity Dome can rock.

I would love to get these kids. But you know who else we have at linebacker? Cantin-Arku

Last edited:
I do like LB's that hit a runner and they go backwards. We show up and do our part while Dino and staff do theirs...win win....and beating Louisville, win again.

2 4 7 has changed around there prognostications regarding Mikel.

Visits schedule to
Syracuse - Nov9
LVille - Nov11

Ole Miss - Dec1

Warm on the 3 above plus Kentucky, Purdue and LSU. Everyone else 'cool' rating

Unless he's gained weight he's a Linebacker. IMG lists him at 6-1 / 211

ummm that might be a little awkward