Class of 2019 - OLB Mikel Jones (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OLB Mikel Jones (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

What are we going to do with you when recruiting quiets down after the February signing. ;)

Many on this board would endorse alcohol. For the good times and the bad!

(Disclaimer: this is not advice on my part as I could get into trouble for that!)

Oh I’ll just get back to my doctor-prescribed paint-by-the-numbers therapy.
1544704924305.png

Here's why I disagree. Without this (apparent) long-term agreement w/Dino, he would be forever on the short list for coaching openings, even if he had no interest in most of them. We haven't been Michigan, Notre Dame, 'Bama, etc., nor would we be expected to be. The coach, for all intents and purposes, was the program.

He'll now be here, which makes buy-in to the program from recruits much easier. To the extent that Dino is the program, recruits can now be reasonably assured that he'll be here. I think that's a game-changer for us.

What you're saying is true of many programs around the country but your painting it as an SU specific problem that impacted recruiting.

Again, it had zero impact on recruiting. Just because you say it might have doesn't mean it did.

What you're saying is true of many programs around the country but your painting it as an SU specific problem that impacted recruiting.

Again, it had zero impact on recruiting. Just because you say it might have doesn't mean it did.
See it would affect me if my future coach didn’t promise to be there. As much as people say committ to the team and school not coach I kinda think that’s crazy. A good coach can get his kids to do things for him a coach that isn’t loved can’t. So that’s my theory. Take it for what’s its worth which ain’t much.