Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

Thanks everyone just messing around with some new edit programs and liked the way this one came out. Shy loves his baby brother and misses him terribly. They face time a lot. JJ won't be making the trip next week for the game but maybe one of the other ones this month we will take him.

Thanks everyone just messing around with some new edit programs and liked the way this one came out. Shy loves his baby brother and misses him terribly. They face time a lot. JJ won't be making the trip next week for the game but maybe one of the other ones this month we will take him.
The picture would be good in any color, the joy on Shy and JJ'd face is very heartwarming

Bam, has Shy given you any indication if he expects to play at all, even Special Teams? Or is it looking like he may redshirt?

To be honest I don't think he even knows at this point. He is having a hard time I'm not going to lie. He is hesitating as he sees the plays going. I'm hoping this week with no school no trips just practice helps him out. We will see.

I hope he doesn't let it get him down. He's learning a lot of new things and his position requires him to be comfortable to be effective. It'll take however long it takes, but once he is there, the beast will be unleashed. Count me as a believer.

This was also posted on the football board too under today's article and like I said on that, if it doesn't almost put a lump in your throat in the beginning of the article.

Wow, just wow. No matter what he ever does on the field (and I know he is capable of great things), he will be a favorite Orange player of mine. An unbelievable journey and congrats to Shy, Bam and everyone who helped him get to this point!!

Thanks everyone! Bailey had come out to the house back in June and stayed for 2 days to do this story. He did a great job. I'm sure shy would have rathered the story be more about football as the whole time Bailey was there it was all shy had talked about. Bailey would say how is school on youR meds and shy would say fine. He would ask how was football and shy would talk for an hour. I know Bailey Wanted a lot more in the story and talked to all his coaches from high school but the editors cut him back. When he came to us about this story I asked shy if he is ready to talk about the bad stuff and he said he was. Shy Was in bad shape for a while and it is amazing the way he is now. I hope things go well at Syracuse and shy gets everything he has worked for

Thanks everyone! Bailey had come out to the house back in June and stayed for 2 days to do this story. He did a great job. I'm sure shy would have rathered the story be more about football as the whole time Bailey was there it was all shy had talked about. Bailey would say how is school on youR meds and shy would say fine. He would ask how was football and shy would talk for an hour. I know Bailey Wanted a lot more in the story and talked to all his coaches from high school but the editors cut him back. When he came to us about this story I asked shy if he is ready to talk about the bad stuff and he said he was. Shy Was in bad shape for a while and it is amazing the way he is now. I hope things go well at Syracuse and shy gets everything he has worked for

Really great story, I made sure to share it everywhere. With all of the nonsense down at Virginia Tech with them trying to fine players, its always good to get a reminder of the good that comes from football.