Old School uniforms on Wed! | Syracusefan.com

Old School uniforms on Wed!

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
image.jpg

Man I am so tired of talking people off the ledge on these. The uniforms will be white. They will have white tops and white shorts. I will wire transfer 1 billion dollars to each and every one of you if we walk out onto the dome court with orange tops and blue shorts.

They will be celebrating the 30th anniversary of Pearl's half-court winning shot of January 14, 1984 too.

The cursive writing was first out on our jersey that year.

Man I am so tired of talking people off the ledge on these. The uniforms will be white. They will have white tops and white shorts. I will wire transfer 1 billion dollars to each and every one of you if we walk out onto the dome court with orange tops and blue shorts.

Did you read the press release?

I was in agreement with you a few weeks ago... but the release says goign with old fashioned contrasting colors in honor of the 1918 national champ team.

Ill PM you my bank acct info on Wed evening.

If this is true, I will be happy with the SU basketball uniforms for the first time in many years. If not, I will be a billion dollars richer.

So I win no matter what. Sweet.

If this is true, I will be happy with the SU basketball uniforms for the first time in many years. If not, I will be a billion dollars richer.

So I win no matter what. Sweet.

Get in line TomKitten.

Ill send you a few hundo thousand.

Admitted no I didn't see the press release, but I am still so confident that I am upping the offer to 2 billion.

Did you read the press release?

I was in agreement with you a few weeks ago... but the release says goign with old fashioned contrasting colors in honor of the 1918 national champ team.

Ill PM you my bank acct info on Wed evening.
If that is true, unless my ability to extrapolate colors from black and white photos is seriously compromised, the shirts should be blue and the shorts orange. And they should be made out of burlap, or wool or some state of the air fabric like that.

1918Champ.jpg

Admitted no I didn't see the press release, but I am still so confident that I am upping the offer to 2 billion.

In the spirit of things, I up my offer to TomCat to $1,000,000.

Jarhead, CuseTroop and anyone else that are active members of this forum with over 500 posts and documented proof of serving in military get $100,000

Edowd gets $100,000 because that dude is legit.

Dave85 gets $100

CTO gets a new seatmate

The press release doesn't make any sense in terms of the design for these uniforms. We didn't have the cursive Syracuse in 1918. We had it in 1985. Plus as tomcat says the press release has the opposite color combo than is shown in the pictures of the new unis and for the photo he posted. White on white it will be fellas.

We did this once before when they lost some luggage. We wore white tops and orange shorts.

Yea, maybe a new press release will come out saying it is a tribute to the Billy Celuck led team that went all the way to the NIT Final Four!

Yeah okay, where have a heard this before? You sound like that prince from Dubai who told me he just needed to park his billion in my US account for a bit.

The offer is for 2 bils. You will take 2 billion or nothing young man!!
To show I am a stand up guy, when I pay for the new dome, I am going to call it the Houston Dome in your honor.

The problem is, I am building mine at Drumlins, Retro is building his at Kennedy Square and Go is building his next to the Inner Harbor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom