Old School uniforms on Wed! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Old School uniforms on Wed!

To show I am a stand up guy, when I pay for the new dome, I am going to call it the Houston Dome in your honor.

The problem is, I am building mine at Drumlins, Retro is building his at Kennedy Square and Go is building his next to the Inner Harbor.

im building mine on skaneatalas

To show I am a stand up guy, when I pay for the new dome, I am going to call it the Houston Dome in your honor.

The problem is, I am building mine at Drumlins, Retro is building his at Kennedy Square and Go is building his next to the Inner Harbor.

We'll network them with holographic projectors so a game played in any of the arenas will appear to be played simultaneously in the others. We could get 90,000 for some games!

Mine is going in my backyard.

F you guys

Whens the last time we didnt wear white unis in the Dome? Was it the platinum jerseys two seasons ago vs usf?

Correct - and I know we wore our orange uniforms for an exhibition game against the Globetrotters the year after we won the title.

We'll network them with holographic projectors so a game played in any of the arenas will appear to be played simultaneously in the others. We could get 90,000 for some games!

I think we are going to be a lock for the Final Four with 6 Domes in the metro area.

HoustonCuse said:
Man I am so tired of talking people off the ledge on these. The uniforms will be white. They will have white tops and white shorts. I will wire transfer 1 billion dollars to each and every one of you if we walk out onto the dome court with orange tops and blue shorts.

I don't need a billion dollars but after Wednesday I'll take a hundred.

If this is true, I will be happy with the SU basketball uniforms for the first time in many years. If not, I will be a billion dollars richer.

So I win no matter what. Sweet.
I am disappointed to hear we have someone with billions in disposable income and yet we cant get the IPD funding finished nor a covered tailgate bldg with escalator to the dome..

Man I am so tired of talking people off the ledge on these. The uniforms will be white. They will have white tops and white shorts. I will wire transfer 1 billion dollars to each and every one of you if we walk out onto the dome court with orange tops and blue shorts.

Just buy Gross a new stadium. Or two. :D

If that is true, unless my ability to extrapolate colors from black and white photos is seriously compromised, the shirts should be blue and the shorts orange. And they should be made out of burlap, or wool or some state of the air fabric like that.

1918Champ.jpg
Lax did this last year:
12645763-standard.jpg

Could mean nothing, but Ohio State was also supposed to wear the contrasting colors (red shirts/gray jersey) but actually came out in all gray against Michigan last week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom