Ole Miss getting porked | Syracusefan.com

Ole Miss getting porked

Jasoncuse

2022 Iggy Winner: NCAA Tourament
That inbounds play had two fouls. Henderson had his arm raked and then he was basically tackled.

That inbounds play had two fouls. Henderson had his arm raked and then he was basically tackled.

Yeah, tough no call. Wilbekin never touched the ball, just sort of raked the arm and held on.

Didn't the dude from Florida also slide on the court with the ball andno travel call? Oh well. Ole Miss hangs in, good for them

Glad they beat UF and Eddie Munster. To be honest I didn't know that Ole Miss was this good this year. Marshall Henderson reminds me of Devo with his cockiness.

Glad they beat UF and Eddie Munster. To be honest I didn't know that Ole Miss was this good this year. Marshall Henderson reminds me of Devo with his cockiness.

Hence I like Henderson so long as he doesn't play Cuse

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Marshall Henderson goes way beyond what Devo ever did (i find it funny tbh) - they both can smell deuces though!

In the thread I started yesterday, Vitale was crying specifically yesterday about Ole Miss getting an at large over Kentucky. lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom