Ole Miss taking Florida State to the woodshed. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ole Miss taking Florida State to the woodshed.

Why go for two there but not a couple of minutes ago?

I think Fla St made a little adjustment to neutralize Ole Miss's tendency to over pursue.

lee-corso.png

28-6

The towheaded cheater looking perplexed on the sideline.

Threads usually get merged in chronological order.

This is the only time where being premature is very good. ;):cool::p

I gathered that is wasn't based on content or "Nole defenders look disorganized and confused. Nole DC looks sad... :rolleyes:" wouldn't rank behind "28-6". The second was easier to type so he got his in first. Such is life.

FSU looking quite a bit scarier now. Ole Miss spread is looking like a fluffernutter.

fluffernutter590.jpg

Noles 29-28.
Ole Miss turned the ball over several times, gave FSU a short field each time. Noles now firmly in control of this game.
Hang on Ole Miss again showing some life, just scored FSU 39- Ole Miss 35.

Ole Miss turned the ball over several times, gave FSU a short field each time. Noles now firmly in control of this game.
Until Ole Miss just scored in 5 seconds. This game is insane.

FSU looking quite a bit scarier now. Ole Miss spread is looking like a fluffernutter.

fluffernutter590.jpg
Did you know Fluffernutters, and the Fluff brand, are super regionalized? It's true. I have to get "marshmallow creme" out here in Utah, and people are baffled by the sandwich I describe making with peanut butter.

I was about to ask what the heck a Fluffernutter was. Baffled me.

BTW, both these QBs are pretty impressive. Chad is darn accurate with his throws and Francois isn't far behind.

Quite a first weekend for college football. Next weekend is going to have a hard time measuring up.

Our game with Louisville might get more attention because of it.

So they just talked about all of the conferences and how they did in the first week, and no mention of the ACC and improvement. Then they give their top 5 teams after week 1 and #2 is FL. St. and #3 is Clemson. Uhhhh they are both in the ACC. SO why did you not talk about how the ACC is a stronger conference then it used to be?

Good to see the ACC punch the SEC in the gut. :mad:

But I still can't get used to rooting for the ACC, rather than the Big East. :confused:

So they just talked about all of the conferences and how they did in the first week, and no mention of the ACC and improvement. Then they give their top 5 teams after week 1 and #2 is FL. St. and #3 is Clemson. Uhhhh they are both in the ACC. SO why did you not talk about how the ACC is a stronger conference then it used to be?
The ACC and B1G seem to have a regional rivalry as to who is coming up on the SEC in CFB and Herbie is a B1G guy and rarely ever says anything good about the ACC specifically - Like you said, he lists his Top 5 with two of our teams in the Top 3 and can't name our conference. It's a thing with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom