Oliver Luck Night Terrors Lead to WVU Move to Big-12 | Syracusefan.com

Oliver Luck Night Terrors Lead to WVU Move to Big-12

so is WVU to the B12 pretty much a done deal? what about UL will they follow? and Cincy?

It could. But I personally think Conference USA is in a better position right now. The Big East, in my opinion, is done.

When you say "done"... What do you mean exactly? They will dissolve? Be weaker?

When you say "done"... What do you mean exactly? They will dissolve? Be weaker?
hopefully, this means ND will have to go begging to get into the MAC for all sports but football

Can't find the BE by-laws anywhere, but, I'm wondering if the league has less than 6 football members if the by-laws are nullified...opening the exit for SU from the BE to the ACC for participation next year...?

Can't find the BE by-laws anywhere, but, I'm wondering if the league has less than 6 football members if the by-laws are nullified...opening the exit for SU from the BE to the ACC for participation next year...?
Less than 6 means it's not a conference as recognized by the NCAA.

It's still a conference in BBALL and recognized by NCAA. Bball schools can force us to stay as long as they want up to 27 months. They generate more money by having Cuse and Pitt come play them at their arena then they would if Temple or Navy came.

That's why football should have been a separate conference from the beginning. It sucks being under the control of the Providence Cabal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom