On a scale of 10 to... | Syracusefan.com

On a scale of 10 to...

cpatrocks

Starter
On a scale of 1o to 10...how fuggin pumped are you for the game tomorrow?

I'd say I'm probably about a 10.

I'm pretty pumped. I can't imagine how pumped the team must be.

i'm sitting at about a 13. i wont sleep tonight.

Pumped!!!! Driving up tomorrow, watching the games, driving home for work the next day. Hopefully I have some good adrenaline to get me through the workday Friday!

Pumped!!!! Driving up tomorrow, watching the games, driving home for work the next day. Hopefully I have some good adrenaline to get me through the workday Friday!
will you go back up saturday if/when we win?

hey what part of long island? im in queens, driving up tomorrow am also, but staying for the weekend win or lose. i feel sorry for the gf if we lose, i may not talk to her all weekend.

and to answer the question, about a 20. ill probably get 3 hours sleep tonite, max. i wanna start drinking now haha

This is the exact reason I will be taking a Lunesta in about an hour. Before going to Pitt, I slept for about 6 minutes.

This is the exact reason I will be taking a Lunesta in about an hour. Before going to Pitt, I slept for about 6 minutes.
its absurd that a game played by kids does this to grown men. I try to calm down.

will you go back up saturday if/when we win?
Im off tomorrow and Saturday but have to work Friday. If we win im going to try to get tix for Saturday and ill just spend all week driving. Its worth it haha.

hey what part of long island? im in queens, driving up tomorrow am also, but staying for the weekend win or lose. i feel sorry for the gf if we lose, i may not talk to her all weekend.

and to answer the question, about a 20. ill probably get 3 hours sleep tonite, max. i wanna start drinking now haha
Im in Ronkonkoma. Love it out east, never been a city person, although I would rather live in Queens than Nassau.

oh yeah can't wait to start drinking

Im off tomorrow and Saturday but have to work Friday. If we win im going to try to get tix for Saturday and ill just spend all week driving. Its worth it haha.
good man!

On a scale of 1o to 10...how fuggin pumped are you for the game tomorrow?

I'd say I'm probably about a 10.

I usually plan my weeks around Swamp People. Now, I have a whole evening of TV to get up for.

Insanely pumped. Cannot wait. Going to have a hard time sleeping tonight.

In a huge boss-back scratching that afforded being able to watch I agreed to work 12-1830 tomorrow. I get out tonight at 0200.

I'll probably get about 3x30minute naps tonight and that's it.

In a huge boss-back scratching that afforded being able to watch I agreed to work 12-1830 tomorrow. I get out tonight at 0200.

I'll probably get about 3x30minute naps tonight and that's it.

funny-dog-pictures-like-a-boss.jpg

its absurd that a game played by kids does this to grown men. I try to calm down.
I agree! I feel so pumped up I feel sad. And then I wonder about the meaning of life.

Honestly not pumped at all. Which sucks, but I just can't do it to myself again. My spirit was suplexed right along with Kris Joseph the last time we played this game. If I see a banked 3-pointer tomorrow, you may see me on the news.

Pumped, nervous, anxious. Can't fckin wait! Let's goooooo

Honestly not pumped at all. Which sucks, but I just can't do it to myself again. My spirit was suplexed right along with Kris Joseph the last time we played this game. If I see a banked 3-pointer tomorrow, you may see me on the news.

Funny I just referenced a banked in 3 in another thread...

But what if it is Scoop that does the Banking? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom