Once Again Grayson Allen With A Trip | Syracusefan.com

Once Again Grayson Allen With A Trip

Holy crap. Major issues here. On the bench.

Coach K benched him all the way, until the 2nd half.

This little twit needs to go away... with two broken legs in a dumpster somewhere.

This kid needs to be suspended for a very long time. If this is not taken care of now, we will be reading about him beating up his wife/girlfriend or being involved in an anger related crime some day. This is such a perfect example of the athlete being bigger than anything and that is wrong, especially at the college level. Coach K says he will not discipline Grayson any further. WHAT???!!!! I am going to refrain from criticizing Coach K, but with difficulty. Even more troubling than the 3rd episode of tripping another player, is Grayson's reaction on the bench. Unless he just realized that he may have cost himself millions in NBA salary or in endorsements (which he may very well have), his reaction was just horrible. He reacts like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum in the middle of the department store. This kids needs help and he needs to learn a life lesson before his life and maybe someone else's is ruined.

I dunno what to make of that reaction. Might be someone who has worked hard to eliminate a behavior and is very upset to have it crop up again. Embarrassment? Anger at himself? Confusion over how this could happen again?

I kinda wanna give him the benefit of the doubt. It's tripping. Not a forearm to the head or clothes lining a kid going up for a dunk. It just sorta violates 'man law' — kicking and tripping are just sorta forbidden, but in the grand scheme of fouls it just looks silly. If he had a draymond green-like propensity for going to the balls, I'd be more into crucifying him. I think Laetner's head stomp was worse. What is it with dukies?

I dunno what to make of that reaction. Might be someone who has worked hard to eliminate a behavior and is very upset to have it crop up again. Embarrassment? Anger at himself? Confusion over how this could happen again?

That was my initial take. There's some dark issues going on.

Sadly I think this kid has some real issues.

I kinda wanna give him the benefit of the doubt. It's tripping. Not a forearm to the head or clothes lining a kid going up for a dunk. It just sorta violates 'man law' — kicking and tripping are just sorta forbidden, but in the grand scheme of fouls it just looks silly. If he had a draymond green-like propensity for going to the balls, I'd be more into crucifying him. I think Laetner's head stomp was worse. What is it with dukies?

I can see giving him the benefit of the doubt after it happened the first time. Maybe even the second time. The third time?! This kid needs to sit out a few games. I don't see sitting him for just over 4 minutes of the first half and allowing him back in to play the second half as being penalty enough. Penalize him by making him sit out or transfer to Rutgers. Maybe that threat would finally get him to shape up.

Coach K better suspend him. If not, that's basically saying he cares more about Dillon Brooks making a 3 pointer and celebrating win than his own player tripping players THREE times.

jack ass is costing himself quite a chunk of change. I just cant see an NBA GM saying " we need the guy with the leg sweep skills"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom