One big thing about this week's Rutgers game | Syracusefan.com

One big thing about this week's Rutgers game

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
is that it might be the last time we ever play them. I can see wanting to play games in Jersey, but if the Cuse continues to play in the Meadowlands, we would have no need to ever play Rutgers.

Personally I think the team would do better playing Army down in Yankee Stadium.

is that it might be the last time we ever play them. I can see wanting to play games in Jersey, but if the Cuse continues to play in the Meadowlands, we would have no need to ever play Rutgers.

Personally I think the team would do better playing Army down in Yankee Stadium.
I don't get the fascination with Army and Navy. That is not big time FB and playing them does nothing to attract recruits to SU. Also, losing to them would be bad publicity for recruiting. Its a no win situation for us at this point.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

If we play Army let's do it at West Point. Awesome place in the fall.

We should play Army every year because it's not in Minnesota or Illinois or Louisiana. Plenty of D1 schools in the east, why travel all the way or half way across the country for a game?

GASP!

The last time EVER we play Rutgirls??? That's like the basketball board saying they will miss the Seton Hall rivalry.

Good gravy...having a presence in NYC is one of the last things I worry about with this administration.

Unless they join the ACC, we'll never play Rutgers again. There is zero reason to. No rivalry. Nothing to gain in recruiting that we don't already have. There's certainly no money in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom