one comment on # of guys that play | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

one comment on # of guys that play

Emergency centers, hmmmmm, much rather have a Grant or Roberson than a DaShonte Riley.

2 starters in foul trouble, another in a funk. On the road. That was prime time., and they performed well. Adequate in that scenario given their prior experience is amazing in my book. Best way to get ready is though experience.

There was a sequence which led to a steal and a bucket for us as well. I believe Roberson knocked a ball away from a Wake player and Roberson or Keita grabbed it. Roberson had great energy. He is underappreciated on this board. If they don't perform the way they do for those 3-5 minutes Wake could have either pulled ahead, or if B hooked 'em, risk getting one of our starters in worse foul trouble.

As good pom pom twinkling Syracuse fans, we should shower our love on all players, no? Not just the starters and pre-season POYs.

I am not down on either of them, although sometimes it probably sounds that way. You're right, we need to appreciate all our players...thanks for the feedback. I think we'll need a contribution from both of them tomorrow...Will be a GREAT GAME! Let's Go Orange!

i'd say ideally you'd like your starters to be logging 34-35 minutes tops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom