one down | Syracusefan.com

one down

upperdeck

Living Legend
of the Duke, Notre Dame, SMU, NC State, Southern Miss, South Alabama, TCU, Texas, UTSA, Miami (OH), Akron, Hawaii, Arizona State and Ole Miss.

Akron lost.
miami OH came back from 17-7 down to win by 1.

Two down. ND would never go to a bowl game at 5-7. (they have as little a chance as we do of winning Saturday). But even if they did, it's not happening. To them, there are bigger things than 15 extra practices.

wonder why they didnt include Ole Miss in that list?

and how does Hawaii get counted? One site said 6-7 gets them in ahead of 5-7 teams before APR kicks in?

I found it later.. ole miss is below the picture and hawaii does get in ahead of the 5-7 teams just because they played an extra game,

need some combination of as many as 4 of (duke, texas/tcu , nc st, SMU miss st/ol miss to lose)

there are only 18 teams that can knock us out so just 4 of them need to lose and 1 will happen no matter what and ND will probably decline so 2 more loses out of all these games,

Duke, SMU, Nc state. S. Miss are upsets

ND is still the variable but they should not beat USC

Cx-Y_DhWQAE3T75.jpg:large

I already have two sons.

I will sacrifice BOTH testicles for a win Saturday and Bowl invite

Would Dungey be able to play in a bowl game? Having a strong passing game would make us more attractive but if it's Mahoney instead of Dungey, we could be a hard sell.

Would Dungey be able to play in a bowl game? Having a strong passing game would make us more attractive but if it's Mahoney instead of Dungey, we could be a hard sell.

techincally attractiveness wont matter since 5 win bowl teams go in apr order

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom