One final reminder of why you hate Rutgers and there delusional fans | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

One final reminder of why you hate Rutgers and there delusional fans

I like this one because Buttgers offered all 3 kids:

Marrone is a poor recruiter and he's going to feel it starting this coming year. What's more is he takes risks on players we wouldn't touch ie: Edwards, Carter, Broyles etc. It gives me a warm feeling that Townie and his friends are in for years of bad football.

I wonder how well they'd do with even a moderately respectable OOC schedule? If my memory is correct 3 of our OOCs were bowl eligible while only one of there's was. God I hate them. I work 2 miles from their campus and cannot put into words my vitriolic attitude towards them.
For the last couple of years, haven't they been crowing about the more respectable teams coming up on their OOC schedule "in the future"? IIRC, they set up series with UCLA and some others starting around 2015 or so. So, if those games are actually played (maybe PSU and/or other B1Gs were included in the list), that will take up 1/3 of their OOC schedule and further reduce their supply of winnable games.

The best post has to be the RU fan responding to this thread over on Rivals. LOL classic RU bash Syracuse but ignore the fact that you once again choked away an opportunity to finally win something and couldnt beat a QB playing with one leg and one hand.

Hey RU Man hows it feel to never EVER win the BE title outright? Hows it feel that the one time you actually shared the BE title you have to share it with Syracuse a team you passed by? Hows it feel to know that Syracuse stomped Lville on National Tv with a healthy Bridgewater? Hows it feel to have your last win versus WVU be when Clinton was in his first term? Hows it feel to have a school thats beneath you beat WVU two years in a row including home coming at there place. Hows it feel to know that despite the fact PSU is on the worst sanctions of all time and the great Kyle Flood is steering the program RU has what one player from the NJ top 1o this year. Hows it feel to know that after VA Tech stomps you in a few weeks its basically game over for RU athletics until next August because ur basketball and lacrosse programs cant beat St. Peters. Hey maybe you and CaliKnight and Areyounuts can meet up at the next big wrestling meet against NJIT and relive those thrilling wins against Army, Norfolk State, and Tulane. Have fun becoming the new Indiana, cant wait to see your board after Ohio State and Michigan hang 55+ in two years.

Face it Rutgers has been around longer then any college football program and has done jack squat. No BCS games, No outright conference titles, No Heisman, No #1 draft picks, nothing. To make matters worse your sports budget is in the red, your basketball team hasnt made the NCAA tournament since Disco was the rage and you pretty much suck at every sport even womens basketball.

RU fans are a bit sensitive. Wait until they get in the B1G. None of power teams will respect them unless the RU can whip them several years running, and I mean like 8-2 over 10 years. Even splitting even will not impress them unless it's over a 40-50 year period.

Besides, this is the best they can do regarding a rebuilding team:

"Hey TexanMark. You're not important. Just pointing out what a total idiot you are. And rrlbees, you are one of the DUMBEST s on ALL OF THE THREADS out there. How old are you--19? Talk about banning people. You ban ANYONE who disagrees with your delusional comments from other schools.

So, Bees you had more first downs than us? And more yardage? Wow. Is that the way they figure out who wins the game now? Douchebag. I can see you NEVER played a down of football in your life. For your information, we were winning the damn game 23-7 in the late 4th quarter when you scored your meaningless TD and two point conversion to make the game look closer than it was. And if Mark Harrison (Mr. butterfingers) hadn't dropped that pass in the 4th quarter it would have been 30-7. Say what you want to make yourself feel better but as some level-headed Cuse fans pointed out to you, YOU'RE STILL WRONG AND YOU'RE STILL AN IDIOT!!!

So you can mock me or the other poster, but the only delusional moron is you and your cadre of moronic posters. You and your ilk are the most infantile, uninformed, posters on ANY site I've ever had the pleasure of reading and laughing at. You guys have become irrelevant in football and now you're joining another BB league. Your recruiting will go the same way as BC's. And for a group that loves to rip us at every turn, it must really piss you off to no end, that we've passed you by and are going to a better conference even after that POS Townie "insisted" no one would ever take that loser school. Hey Townie, grow a pair and admit you're wrong you weak kneed curmudgeon. LOL!"

There is no significant logic to this, but TM, Bees and Townie, you've been told. What exactly you have been told, I'm not sure, but you have been told. Oh, yeah, need a few !!! to make it emphatic. Sorry, Orange fans, I know I just dropped our collective IQs by posting this, but I just found it amusing.

P.S. Props to JeremyCuse who posted on this while I was typing away.

JeremyCuse touched on this but Rutgers fans totally miss this fact: Indiana and Illinois have been receiving B1G money for decades and their football product remains the doormat. $$$$$ means nothing unless you do something with it. Money is a tool, like a hammer or wrench. If you use a hammer to tighten bolts, you are likely to do more damage than good. If you use a wrench like a hammer, you may get lucky once in a while and send a nail home, but most often you will fail.

As JC alluded to, it will take Rutgers many years just to break even. With NJ's tight budgets, I don't think they will be rolling in the dough and collecting lots of cash form the NJ residents. Rather, Rutgers will probably be forced to pay down their Athletics department debt, compounded by their Big East buyout and B1G buy in, that should take many years.

I think RU will do fine in the b10. Topping out at around Wisc. Minnesota level. Their success will largely depend on how well they do in their first 5 years--once the novelty of being in the b10 wears off.

But if RU makes you angry, just think about this:
RU hasn't beaten WVU since 1994. Now they need to beat OSU/Mich/Neb/PSU. Then, THEN, beat whoever is representing the SEC. We'll always have 1959.

Unless FSU joins the b10, RU can say goodbye to Florida recruits. They seem to have a lot.

FIFY

Rutgirls can get better but I think they'll generally schedule 2 or 3 OOC wins and hope to win 3 games in conference. What they have done is open up NJ again to Neb, Wisc, UM, MSU, tOSU...enjoy.

I imagine opening nj up to the big 10 will also hurt us. We get a few kids from there every year.

Another point, we have a lot more history and rivalry with penn state that Buttgers does. So there's that

I imagine opening nj up to the big 10 will also hurt us. We get a few kids from there every year.

Another point, we have a lot more history and rivalry with penn state that Buttgers does. So there's that

That is true...but Marrone has found enough NJ kids to stay in the game down there. It would help SU if we had a NJ guy with deep connections to the NNJ Catholic/Public HS scene.

RU fans are a bit sensitive. Wait until they get in the B1G. None of power teams will respect them unless the RU can whip them several years running, and I mean like 8-2 over 10 years. Even splitting even will not impress them unless it's over a 40-50 year period.

"Hey TexanMark. You're not important. Just pointing out what a total idiot you are. And rrlbees, you are one of the DUMBEST s on ALL OF THE THREADS out there. How old are you--19? Talk about banning people. You ban ANYONE who disagrees with your delusional comments from other schools.

So, Bees you had more first downs than us? And more yardage? Wow. Is that the way they figure out who wins the game now? Douchebag. I can see you NEVER played a down of football in your life. For your information, we were winning the damn game 23-7 in the late 4th quarter when you scored your meaningless TD and two point conversion to make the game look closer than it was. And if Mark Harrison (Mr. butterfingers) hadn't dropped that pass in the 4th quarter it would have been 30-7. Say what you want to make yourself feel better but as some level-headed Cuse fans pointed out to you, YOU'RE STILL WRONG AND YOU'RE STILL AN IDIOT!!!

So you can mock me or the other poster, but the only delusional moron is you and your cadre of moronic posters. You and your ilk are the most infantile, uninformed, posters on ANY site I've ever had the pleasure of reading and laughing at. You guys have become irrelevant in football and now you're joining another BB league. Your recruiting will go the same way as BC's. And for a group that loves to rip us at every turn, it must really piss you off to no end, that we've passed you by and are going to a better conference even after that POS Townie "insisted" no one would ever take that loser school. Hey Townie, grow a pair and admit you're wrong you weak kneed curmudgeon. LOL!"

There is no significant logic to this, but TM, Bees and Townie, you've been told. What exactly you have been told, I'm not sure, but you have been told. Oh, yeah, need a few !!! to make it emphatic. Sorry, Orange fans, I know I just dropped our collective IQs by posting this, but I just found it amusing.

By my being called out --- yet again --- feel like a person playing the game "Battleship".

That's the game where you opponent has his ships set up on the board that you can't see. You fire out rounds to grid coordinates and the opponent has to tell you whether that's a hit or a miss.

When I read my name in these posts, I know I have had a lot of hits on the RU garbage scow. It's gratifying to know that my literary work hasn't gone unread or unfelt. I'd really like them to post a YouTube video of any of them going into a purple rage, sputtering in anger like Rumplestiltskin after reading one of my pithy observations. That would be really great.

Their itch with SU and SU fans is that we never took Rutgers seriously. We never let them escape the taint of long term losing. We never considered being the "rival" they so much wanted (or thought they should have to serve as some sort of badge that they weren't small time)

My advantage in this has always been that I know the truth. I know --- and those of them with a brain know --- that the B1G wasn't interested in Rutgers. Rutgers was the vehicle to get to the cable subscribers in NJ. No one wanted Rutgers the school or the athletic program as was proven by the multiple expansions starting in 2003 in which they were never taken.

If you want to see the RU future all you have to look at is their basketball program in the Big East. They were in a premier conference in a sport in which 2 or 3 players can make you competitive and they failed miserably over a 21 year period. And now these delusional souls believe that they will somehow be competitive in the Big Ten?

The schools that actually add viewers and value to the ACC and B1G and Big 12 had already been taken in the first four waves of expansion. This latest move by the B1G was about cable boxes. They chose two schools that couldn't say "no" because they were both operating at a huge loss every year with no hope on the horizon of getting close to breaking even.

I love this type of thought when it comes to football games:

"And if Mark Harrison (Mr. butterfingers) hadn't dropped that pass in the 4th quarter it would have been 30-7."

Where do we begin on the Syracuse side of things...And if Syracuse kicks an easy field goal instead of getting it blocked and returned for a TD (SU +3 Rutgers -7). And if Steve Rene was called down by contact instead of a phantom fumble (Rutgers -7)...And if Syracuse punches in an easy 1st and goal (SU +7 more)

If Syracuse had taken care of the ball (4 turnovers) and had just played an average game SU wins going away.

Oh well I don't care. They caught as at the right time and they were exposed later one losing to two teams we beat.

Hey I'm important...was called out in that thread. :p

Love them asking why no Cuse fans are responding to the thread? Ummm cuz your moderators have banned everyone.

Rutgirls is Rutgirls/broken record...I love how they think we lose so many seniors every year and we'll suck in 2013. They predicted we'd suck after last season for 2012 cuz we lost so many seniors. Of course they haven't figured out Marrone doesn't use the red shirt thingie on the roster.

Actually that post was disgusting. How anyone can think you are a douche is mind-boggling.

As someone who lives in Big Ten country and is an OSU fan, the thought of Rutgers gaining respectability in the Big Ten is hilarious. OSU and Michigan fans look down on schools like Illinois, Purdue, and Indiana, and they've actually been in the league for the long time, and even have a successful season every once and a while. If in all this time where Rutgers had superior recruiting and a terrible oc schedule, and they could only manage to share the Big East title once, with 3 other schools, then they have no chance in the Big Ten. The reality is, most Rutgers fans talking smack are just bandwagon fans anyways - they didn't realize college football even existed before 2006. It's why they like to shout and crow to anyone who would listen about how for one decade, Rutgers was marginally better than Syracuse, despite that decade Syracuse having one of the worst coaches of all time.

Most of them think that Flood has 1 year to produce in the Big 10 and then Jon Gruden, Bill Cowher or Nick Saban will be taking over.

As someone who lives in Big Ten country and is an OSU fan, the thought of Rutgers gaining respectability in the Big Ten is hilarious. OSU and Michigan fans look down on schools like Illinois, Purdue, and Indiana, and they've actually been in the league for the long time, and even have a successful season every once and a while. If in all this time where Rutgers had superior recruiting and a terrible oc schedule, and they could only manage to share the Big East title once, with 3 other schools, then they have no chance in the Big Ten. The reality is, most Rutgers fans talking smack are just bandwagon fans anyways - they didn't realize college football even existed before 2006. It's why they like to shout and crow to anyone who would listen about how for one decade, Rutgers was marginally better than Syracuse, despite that decade Syracuse having one of the worst coaches of all time.

Nice summary by a B1G fan. I remember the OSU and Michigan fans looking down their noses at PSU because they were an outsider, though they respected PSU football (circa mid 90's).

Someone should put a diaper on that baby. They hate being our baby brother. Wait till some of the B10 teams treat them like their prison biotches.

They still have never won a thing and never will. For all these recent years where they feel like they had passed us and we were in the crapper, we still shared the BE championship. That galls them because they feel they are so much better. Of course, they'll point to the overall record, but ignore that while we were playing the USC's and Northwesterns, they were playing girly schools.

They should ask themselves why no conference took them for their football team, their sports programs, their brand, their tradition, nothing.

PS: It appears their basketball coach is as much an ahole as Shady was. The SUNJ had to suspend him for bad behavior in practice.

The funny thing is I have no idea who this guy is calling me "a douche and an idiot" is...he has no board persona to me, none, nada, nilch. It means nothing...a Rutgirls board chickenhawk calling me out...I'm so, so scared, so insulted. :rolleyes:

The funny thing is I have no idea who this guy is calling me "a douche and an idiot" is...he has no board persona to me, none, nada, nilch. It means nothing...a Rutgirls board chickenhawk calling me out...I'm so, so scared, so insulted. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say you're a douche and an idiot. One or the other, maybe, but certainly not both.

PS: It appears their basketball coach is as much an ahole as Shady was. The SUNJ had to suspend him for bad behavior in practice.

And they are starting to have their annual coaching candidate discussion. Steve Alford, Jay Wright and get this Bruce Pearl (lol). because after all they are headed to the big 10. Someone should clue them in the big east basketball conference was far greater than the big 10 basketball conference and no one wanted to coach them in the big east.

I think it'll be more fun watching them suck in the big 10 than in the big east. their expectation for winning will be higher because new money will mean they 'should' win. as if there are no sucky big 10 programs.

Someone should put a diaper on that baby. They hate being our baby brother. Wait till some of the B10 teams treat them like their prison biotches.

They still have never won a thing and never will. For all these recent years where they feel like they had passed us and we were in the crapper, we still shared the BE championship. That galls them because they feel they are so much better. Of course, they'll point to the overall record, but ignore that while we were playing the USC's and Northwesterns, they were playing girly schools.

They should ask themselves why no conference took them for their football team, their sports programs, their brand, their tradition, nothing.

Again any RU fan who is bashing Syracuse football needs to consider the below questions that I posted earlier in this thread:

Hey RU how does it feel to never EVER win the BE title outright? Hows it feel that the one time you actually shared the BE title you have to share it with Syracuse a team you passed by? Hows it feel to know that Syracuse **** stomped Lville on National Tv with a healthy Bridgewater? Hows it feel to have your last win versus WVU be when Clinton was in his first term? Hows it feel to have a school thats beneath you beat WVU two years in a row including home coming at there place. Hows it feel to know that despite the fact PSU is on the worst sanctions of all time and the great Kyle Flood is steering the program RU has what one player from the NJ top 1o this year. Hows it feel to know that after VA Tech stomps you in a few weeks its basically game over for RU athletics until next August because ur basketball and lacrosse programs cant beat St. Peters. Hey maybe you and CaliKnight and Areyounuts can meet up at the next big wrestling meet against NJIT and relive those thrilling wins against Army, Norfolk State, and Tulane. Have fun becoming the new Indiana, cant wait to see your board after Ohio State and Michigan hang 55+ in two years.

Face it Rutgers has been around longer then any college football program and has done jack squat. No BCS games, No outright conference titles, No Heisman, No #1 draft picks, nothing. To make matters worse your sports budget is in the red, your basketball team hasnt made the NCAA tournament since Disco was the rage and you pretty much suck at every sport even womens basketball.

And they are starting to have their annual coaching candidate discussion. Steve Alford, Jay Wright and get this Bruce Pearl (lol). because after all they are headed to the big 10. Someone should clue them in the big east basketball conference was far greater than the big 10 basketball conference and no one wanted to coach them in the big east.

I think it'll be more fun watching them suck in the big 10 than in the big east. their expectation for winning will be higher because new money will mean they 'should' win. as if there are no sucky big 10 programs.

Rutgers is broke, they cant afford Igor and Bluecurtain to coatch the team less any of those big names.

The dumbest most obnoxious fans by far... Such greenhorns...

They claim to have "surpassed us" after crawling up form perennial doormat to competitive mediocrity in 10 years...

They don't get that they are one coaching hire away from the wheels flying off and that good times and bad times are cyclical for decent programs (granted our recent bad time was a big a hole)... and the jury is certainly still out on Kyle Flood.

It's like they think they've arrived and could never be really bad again... such greenhorns.

And really bad is, of course, relative, as a competitively mediocre BE team has all the makings of perennial doormat for the B1G.

Yeah, look at Texas. A perennial winner reduced to infighting and talk of a new coach. The same guy who built UNC into a competitive team, rebuilt Texas, won a NC and morons here want to replace him because his staff keep getting hired away because of their success.

Michigan had a few down years, called in RichRod to right the ship, he failed, and they are not back yet.

Auburn won the NC two seasons ago, just fired the genius coach.

Florida went through the Zook years of mediocrity.

We had GRob.

Cycles happen.

I guess when you football history is less than 10 years, it is hard to comprehend the concept of cycles. I see Michigan, OSU and PSU schooling Rutgers rather than Rutgers schooling them.

Well said, Bees, well said.

I'll take a page out of the Marsh01 playbook ... rutgirls

I'll take a page out of the Marsh01 playbook ... **** rutgirls

LOL for those interested, the main cuse hater over there responded to me, Townie, Mistakebythelake, and another poster. Man that guy sure is angry and just as delusional. He of course failed to address any of the questions I asked about Rutgers including why there program has sucked for the past 100 years, has zero BE championships, no BCS or big time bowl games but I certainly enjoyed his explanation of how the CIC and education is certainly playing a huge role for him and the rest of the delusional gang.

Best post by far is NotinRhouse who thinks Kent State was far and away the best OOC team either of us played. LOL sure buddy keep telling yourself that. The same Kent State team that got rolled by Kentucky, lol. I also enjoy all the RU fans over there telling us how bad SU has been the past decade despite the fact Rutgers was the biggest laughing stock in all of football for pretty much the entire decades of the 80's and 90's. Hey RUMAN you might want to see if you can join Mike Rice at the next anger management meeting, lol hows that NCAA tournament streak looking buddy. ALways love when a program has a fanbase that talks sh$t that has literally won nothing, zip nada nothing. Uconn has a program that couldnt even buy a pack of cigarettes its so young and they have more success then RU in 100 years plus.