One More Time: It's the $$$... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

One More Time: It's the $$$...

Don't discuss your family?? Everything in that post was from directly from your own posts.

But look, DeGrozz was right. I'll stop. And I'll continue to read your posts because they are very informative, whatever the source.

Sir - you are over the top especially being so new to this forum. Maybe you should consider going to Syracuse.com as you would fit right in. And you wouldn't last long in my company being a devils advocate while providing absolutely no substance or value add to your posts - you are part of the problem, try being part of the solution for once.

Arb - I haven't said much to your posts but I will like every post in this thread for you. Keep providing as much info as you are able to do so.

EDIT - and never, I mean never ever talk about my Mama!

My first thought was to reply to this in a relatively sarcastic manner; but rather than that, I request that you do not discuss my family nor what my family does...dislike my postings, disagree with them, or even profess they are bullshit...but comments about my family is not within the perusal of this board.

I find the information you post very interesting and helpful in putting together the picture of what's happening. That's opposed to what Greg Swaim, the Dude, etc. post, which is always wrong. I read a lot of boards about this stuff, and to really get the picture, you have to. You've been very accurate as well as pointing out some things that the ACC wants to happen that don't always work out. Thanks for your posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom