One of the greatest sports nights it my life last night | Syracusefan.com

One of the greatest sports nights it my life last night

Marsh01

Living Legend
So through a friend of a friend we were able to score tickets to the giants/vikes game last night. What we thought were just tickets turned into coaches club seats, pre game field passes as well as vip parking. Just incredible.

e2uzugep.jpg

We got to the game at 6:00 and after some beers in the parking lot we headed in and received our pre game field passes which gave us access to the sidelines and behind the end zones right on the field. Just awesome. I shook hands with jerry rice and mariano rivera. I talked to carl banks and michael strahan. Just unreal and so great. We were right there when the players ran out of the tunnel.
eza4y6ap.jpg
mu5etu2y.jpg

Then we headed inside to the coaches club which is so unbelievable. Food stations everywhere. Lobster rolls shrimp steak burgers sushi chicken and so much more. Anything you wanted
9a4uduje.jpg

We also had access to the patio literally right behind the giants bench. This close.
jabu4u5y.jpg

We could go inside or outside or we could go to our seats which were third row 50 yard line right behind the bench.

It was a night i will never forget. Go big blue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

Wow Marsh...that is incredible. Those are the kind of bucket list moments you'll remember the rest of your life.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great. Happy for you and very jealous at the same time.

You need to do this more often apparently as it helps the Giants win, well that and Josh Freeman.

Not a jints fan but I did have Tuck on my fantasy team once.

Glad you had a great experience, man.

A PBR will be hoisted in this post's honor and

Holy shiit brotha. Thats a hell of a night right there. They would have had to drag me out of there after the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom