One of the problems with this board and the "tweet" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

One of the problems with this board and the "tweet"

"There are three stages in your reintegration... There is learning, there is understanding, and there is acceptance." - - - O'Brien, 1984

I think all rumor discussion should start on the pay side before making it here...

Still people probably want to explore some variables - like Boeheim's odd and angry behavior in some recent press conferences that seem unrelated to the game itself, but some off-court agenda, whether real or imagined.

Fwiw...the last two press conferences have been absolutely fantastic. Informative, respectful, perceptive, thoughtful, pleasant. JB at his best. I highly recommend watching them.

You think this is bad you should have been reading the recruiting board for the 8 months people were saying we had a shot with Andrew Wiggins... who we were not even recruiting :bang:

Kind of reminds me of a time a long time ago when I used to frequent the ESPN board for Mets news. It turned into the wild west (Post Standard board) for Mets news and another site I think NY Mets fansite or something along those lines (syracusefan.com) sought to protect the Mets to the point you could never say anything negative without censorship or discuss rumors you may have been hearing. The solution was the established posters on the ESPN site broke off on their own creating metsrefugees.com as a middle ground. Their is a time and place for common every day nonsense as well as informative posting. Cuse fans need that middle ground site apparently as it is not going to happen here and that is fine IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom