One Positive Worth Mentioning | Syracusefan.com

One Positive Worth Mentioning

iommi

Living Legend
Jerami Grant has done a complete 180 on his FT shooting and has been excellent over the past couple of weeks. It seems like he's about 90% lately after being well below 50% for most of the season.

A positive post after a loss. That's what I'm talking about...

Jerami Grant has done a complete 180 on his FT shooting and has been excellent over the past couple of weeks. It seems like he's about 90% lately after being well below 50% for most of the season.

Last 4 games he's 13 of 15, happens to coincide with when his minutes spiked. He's averaging about 30 mpg over that four game stretch.

Need our guards to start shooting them like that!

He played a good game. One or two of the fouls were legit ... the others were for:

- illegally attempting to guard a Nova player;
- improper attempt to rebound the ball while a Nova player was within 3 feet;
- impeding a nova guard on the way to the rim.

He played a good game. One or two of the fouls were legit ... the others were for:

- illegally attempting to guard a Nova player;
- improper attempt to rebound the ball while a Nova player was within 3 feet;
- impeding a nova guard on the way to the rim.
The refs were awful - 3rd game in a row our guards get a clutch & grab mugging the whole game. JB was in disbelief at about a dozes, which is more than twice the normal count.

The refs were awful - 3rd game in a row our guards get a clutch & grab mugging the whole game. JB was in disbelief at about a dozes, which is more than twice the normal count.

We know that we are going to get the short end of the stick as we exit the Big East.

Love Jerami, but when I saw the title of the thread I thought this was gonna be about when Jim "Humpty Dumpty" Burr took a tumble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom