One thing I'm loving | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

One thing I'm loving

I should have known to never make this post.
This is in the vein of my saying 'Riley's really done well' right before he gave the ball to the other team.

I love having these 3 games with a coach I believe that even running a vanilla game plan, we will still likely dominate.

This weeks game could be close but I don't think the outcome will ever really be in doubt.
tenor.gif

I've dialed back my posting a lot in the last year or so, I should probably go back to that again...

I've dialed back my posting a lot in the last year or so, I should probably go back to that again...

HA - we've all stuck our foot in our mouth many many times. At least you can kinda joke about it

I should have known to never make this post.
There ought to be a deduction of 1000 likes for posts like this. I hope you like eggs. Cause you got a hen coops worth on your face. ( got to laugh about this...and we all make predictions like yours...hopefully not too often)

There ought to be a deduction of 1000 likes for posts like this. I hope you like eggs. Cause you got a hen coops worth on your face. ( got to laugh about this...and we all make predictions like yours...hopefully not too often)

As long as I don't have to send back the board prize package I got when I hit 3,000 likes...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom