One thing I'm really looking forward to | Syracusefan.com

One thing I'm really looking forward to

I'm looking forward to when we pile up wins at Barclays and the talking heads discount them because they happened in New York.
Are we a lock to play Miami in first game?

I'm looking forward to when we pile up wins at Barclays and the talking heads discount them because they happened in New York.

I know Madison Square Garden is considered another Syracuse Home Court, but is Barclays? :cool: I don't recall the Orange playing there anytime recently (chime in if you do).

I know Madison Square Garden is considered another Syracuse Home Court, but is Barclays? :cool: I don't recall the Orange playing there anytime recently (chime in if you do).
Remember when we played in Atlantic City and mysteriously the party line became "Syracuse never leaves New York or New Jersey?"

Yeah.

Barclays may as well be in the Melo Center

Remember when we played in Atlantic City and mysteriously the party line became "Syracuse never leaves New York or New Jersey?"

Yeah.

Barclays may as well be in the Melo Center
Crap! I was looking for a road win to impress the NCAA committee. Ever since we annexed the ACC into the Otto Man Empire, we just cannot catch a break.

I thought we ceded New Jersey to the B1G due to lack of interest...

Lost to South Carolina in November at Barclays.

But...this is now a tournament where we need a W so I'm fully confident the Orange nation will represent and we beat Miami!!!

Anything bordering the Atlantic Ocean and above the Mason Dixon line is basically in our backyard according to some of these cretins out there.

Anything bordering the Atlantic Ocean and above the Mason Dixon line is basically in our backyard according to some of these cretins out there.
"She's no cretin, boss...she's Puerto Rican". Name the movie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom