Only at SU folks... | Syracusefan.com

Only at SU folks...

Looks like we're getting new lanyards!
th

During the Orange football team’s exciting victory over Colgate, we became aware that there is a flaw in the design of the football season ticket in the 2016 football season ticket book. It is a new design, and the perforation was located on the incorrect tab, causing some tickets to be missing seat location information when brought to the game. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest the following for the remaining five home games:

1) When tearing the ticket(s) out of the season ticket book, please be sure the tab at the bottom of the ticket (with the seat locations) is included with the ticket, and not left in the season book.

2) When the ticket is handled a lot, or taken in and out of a pocket a number of times, the tab may become loose - therefore please be sure the seat information tab stays with the ticket while at the game.

You may reach the Box Office by phone at 1-888-DOMETIX (366-3849), option "zero", for any questions you may have.

Thank you for your support of Syracuse University Athletics!

The Carrier Dome Box Office

you know all those nice season ticket holder lanyards they gave out a few years ago...

well, this years' tickets are too large to fit in them.

:oops:

We folded the seat info on the bottom to fit the ticket in the lanyard so the seat info can be seen when the lanyard is turned around. It still is too long but at least it fits. The ticket scanners really like the lanyards, makes their jobs easier too. :confused::mad::(

I noticed the flaw immediately. As soon as I tore the tickets out of the book and looked at them I realized the seating information was missing. Looked back in the book and all the tabs were still attached. I pulled them off and stuck them in my wallet too. But c'mon, nobody realized the design flaw before sending out 30k books? SMH.

I didn't get a book with my seasons

They came in an envelope already separated and stuffed in no particular order

Was wondering why they had the seat location on a removable tab. I almost didn't bring the seat with me to the game.

During the Orange football team’s exciting victory over Colgate, we became aware that there is a flaw in the design of the football season ticket in the 2016 football season ticket book. It is a new design, and the perforation was located on the incorrect tab, causing some tickets to be missing seat location information when brought to the game. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest the following for the remaining five home games:

1) When tearing the ticket(s) out of the season ticket book, please be sure the tab at the bottom of the ticket (with the seat locations) is included with the ticket, and not left in the season book.

2) When the ticket is handled a lot, or taken in and out of a pocket a number of times, the tab may become loose - therefore please be sure the seat information tab stays with the ticket while at the game.

You may reach the Box Office by phone at 1-888-DOMETIX (366-3849), option "zero", for any questions you may have.

The important thing is that the victory over Colgate was exciting.

Not sure if this is the first year they've had the feature, but you can now log into your MyCuse account from your phone and pull up your ticket to be scanned at the gate. Super convenient. Didn't even take my tickets out of the book for Colgate.

you know all those nice season ticket holder lanyards they gave out a few years ago...

well, this years' tickets are too large to fit in them.

:oops:
Truth. I had to cut all my tickets down.

Not sure if this is the first year they've had the feature, but you can now log into your MyCuse account from your phone and pull up your ticket to be scanned at the gate. Super convenient. Didn't even take my tickets out of the book for Colgate.
I did this with my single game ticket. Worked very easy.

A friend of mine didn't realize the issue until she got to the dome, and her ticket didn't have the seating info...

image-490972174.jpg

I've never received a lanyard, nor was I aware I was supposed to, or is the lanyard one of the perks for sitting in a required donation section. My tickets this year, came in an envelope separate from the book. They are plain tickets that look like the ones printed at the box office. No cool picture on them.
I've successfully landed sideline passes 2 of the last 3 years. Usually by complaining about some inconvenience I had to endure due to their mistake. When I tried this year, I was told that Dino will not be allowing sideline passes for fans. He doesn't want any distractions down there.

Lanyards were given out to season ticket holders during last year's fan fest regardless of whether you sit in preferred seats or not

30k, I'm guessing they contained it for Colgate without too much chaos.

Imagine if that happened for the Minnesota 2009 opener when we left all the unsold tickets in the middle of the State Fair the day before the game. I remember trying to get into the Dome was a disaster because no one was used to the volume.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom