Opening day ncaa tourney thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Opening day ncaa tourney thread

I did, but it wasnt an a joke at all. I really went to town last night.

Me too. A bender in Dayton then somehow made it to Cincinnati after the game and continued it down there. Rough day today.

Bobby Hurley should have stayed in Buffalo.

Actually I just looked up Hurley's bio and I forgot that the AD lowballed him on a new contract.
I think their current guy is better. PITT should look at him.

Just wish i had picked ub over kentucky as well

I wanted so badly to pick Buffalo as a sleeper team because I really like their team. I thought they got hosed with their seed and draw. I just couldn't the pull the trigger on them vs Arizona.

Damn.

Wow, SDST couldn't have asked for a better look at the end.

You spend your whole life dreaming of that moment, Kell shoots it long, and to the left. Ouch. Couldn't have missed much worse without airballing it.

He was so concerned with getting the shot off and not traveling that he never get himself squared to the basket. Left was the only way that was ever going to go.

Is there a mandate to the announcers to agree with charge calls?

Announcers keep agreeing that blocks are charges.

Providence/A&M... A&M defender clearly still sliding and they call a charge and the announcers agree...

"Yup yup definitely a charge" (As replay shows defender moving at the time of contact)

Is there a mandate to the announcers to agree with charge calls?

Announcers keep agreeing that blocks are charges.

Providence/A&M... A&M defender clearly still sliding and they call a charge and the announcers agree...

"Yup yup definitely a charge" (As replay shows defender moving at the time of contact)
Yeah and Raftery only questioned it because he is blatantly rooting for PC and Hill immediately agreed with the call.

Here’s what I hate about the block/charge. A charge exists to reign in a player from doing whatever they want and being out of control, not to stop a legitimate offensive move... now it’s used as a stupid defensive tactic to hinder the offensive player intentionally, and it’s like the Refs love calling it!

Here’s what I hate about the block/charge. A charge exists to reign in a player from doing whatever they want and being out of control, not to stop a legitimate offensive move... now it’s used as a stupid defensive tactic to hinder the offensive player intentionally, and it’s like the Refs love calling it!
The only thing hurting the game more than 1 and done.

Fix those two issues and I think the sport can make a comeback

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom