Opening day ncaa tourney thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Opening day ncaa tourney thread

Love that my initial instinct was to pick Arizona to lose but instead of doing that I put them in final 4 minimum lmao. That's good stuff. Hate this bracket stuff.

Ditto for me on 1 of my brackets

Bobby Hurley should have stayed in Buffalo.

Actually I just looked up Hurley's bio and I forgot that the AD lowballed him on a new contract.

Day 1 Winner - SEC (I called the SEC the Pac 12 of 2016). So far at 4-0, and winning 3 games in the middle seeds (5,6 and 9) they are proving me wrong
Day 1 Loser - Pac 12 , Me (For having to work until 3 last night, and being in the office at 7:30 this morning for another 13 hours)

I have ususally managed to work from home on these days. But not this year.

I was excited that we turned AZ Orange last night. But somehow, we turned the whole state into a New York State of Mind!! Wow. Feeling accomplished!!
Linda, what do you mean? More information, please!

It'a A New York State of Mind tonight in AZ!!! Two nights in a row. We own this state!!! Always an upstate NY girl first and foremost.

It'a A New York State of Mind tonight in AZ!!! Two nights in a row. We own this state!!! Always an upstate NY girl first and foremost.
Are you saying Billy Joel is giving a concert?

I have one bracket and have Buffalo winning 2 games (Zona, Davidson) before losing to Virginia. I think I may have underestimated them, they have a legit shot at making the Final Four.

meanwhile Gators boatracing bonnies by 20. Adams has one basket on the night

Seriously, don't you think that once Buffalo moved up into a quad 1 team that they were seeded too low as a #13? They are way better than a #13. They used the" blind eye" test, or the "name test" and did not look at the numbers. I told everyone to pick Buffalo in this game on their brackets. I almost did a bracket just for this game. But I decided to take a year off, and to just enjoy all of the games.

meanwhile Gators boatracing bonnies by 20. Adams has one basket on the night

Thought Florida would be a tough matchup since they also have a bunch of experienced guards who play with swag. They’re quicker than the Bonnies guys too.

Thought Florida would be a tough matchup since they also have a bunch of experienced guards who play with swag. They’re quicker than the Bonnies guys too.
UF a hard team to figure

Holy sht I just saw the score of the zone game.

UB is gonna really come after UK and defend. Should be a good one. Kentucky is pretty good though. Better than people think and SGA is a beast at PG now. Knox can shoot over anybody. Davidson with that read and react offense is tough for a young team to play against and UK clamped down at the end. They handled WVU no problem so UB should be a similar test.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom