Opening day ncaa tourney thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Opening day ncaa tourney thread

Oh for sure. I had Arizona beating UB but thought it would be close. Might have to make a wager though online re: UB/Kentucky.
I really wish I was in Vegas. I would have had the bonnies and the Cuse so far.

After that choke against ND in the ACC tourney, I could see Va Tech blowing this game from a mile away.

After that choke against ND in the ACC tourney, I could see Va Tech blowing this game from a mile away.

Alabama is just a little better, IMO. Bunch of aggressive dudes off the bounce and that Hall is a beast.

Alabama is just a little better, IMO. Bunch of aggressive dudes off the bounce and that Hall is a beast.

Agree. I had Bama in both of my brackets but I don't think they will have enough to beat Villanova

That's not a charge in the va tech game. Terrible. Don't care what these idiot announcers are saying.
I agree with you. I just complained earlier in the day about refs giving the defense that call almost every time.

Looked like he leaned under Robinson. He was established...then leaned left under Robinson.

Not a charge.

Agree. I had Bama in both of my brackets but I don't think they will have enough to beat Villanova

Agreed. They will keep it close for awhile then run out of gas.

I was excited that we turned AZ Orange last night. But somehow, we turned the whole state into a New York State of Mind!! Wow. Feeling accomplished!!

That moment when you take Zona to win the title in one of your brackets even though you never take them in the past because they always choke. Classic.

Love that my initial instinct was to pick Arizona to lose but instead of doing that I put them in final 4 minimum lmao. That's good stuff. Hate this bracket stuff.

Something HAS to be done with these charge calls. I swear half of it is the ref wanting to steal the show and make his dumb ass obnoxious theatrical call like we came to see him.
Such a good game too, in terms of effort. The kids deserved to decide the winner.

Instead... the refs did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom