Opportunity to MCW tonight? | Syracusefan.com

Opportunity to MCW tonight?

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
Rondo out with broken thumb. Will MCW get big minutes in game 3 vs. Boston tonight?

Rondo out with broken thumb. Will MCW get big minutes in game 3 vs. Boston tonight?

ESPN article say Jerian Grant will get the start instead...

Grant will start but MCW did get into game 2 probably because Rondo was hurting.

MCW will get some run now and I bet Chicago will post him when Isaiah Thomas guards him.

He's been OK. Good hustle on D. Bulls put themselves in too deep a hole early.

MCW playing ok. Not great, not awful. Seems pretty clear, tonight, that he's better than Grant though.

In case anyone didn't notice/know, the son of former SU player, Chris Jerebko, plays for the Celtics. Jonas Jerebko. Had 6 points and 3 rebs in 10 mins of play.

In case anyone didn't notice/know, the son of former SU player, Chris Jerebko, plays for the Celtics. Jonas Jerebko. Had 6 points and 3 rebs in 10 mins of play.
Can't believe we don't recruit sons of former players.Popcorn and soda

He decided to play professionally in Sweden instead of coming to the states and play college ball.
Chris played professionally in Sweden, married a Swedish woman, and settled there. Jonas was born and raised there, so he had little reason to come to the US to play in college.

Not good. MCW barely played. 1 AST and 2 TO in 8 min. Scoreless.

Man, what happened to the 2013 ROY?

I honestly thought MCW was a game changer at the next level, figured all he had to do was shoot less and at a better clip.

He's so far off from where he was.

I honestly thought MCW was a game changer at the next level, figured all he had to do was shoot less and at a better clip.

He's so far off from where he was.
He can't shoot. Never could. The fact that the Bulls choose to play 5'9" (it says 6'0" but that's BS) Isaiah Canaan last night instead of 6'6" MCW is very telling. But 36& FG and 25% 3FG are rotten for a 6'6" guard.

He can't shoot. Never could. The fact that the Bulls choose to play 5'9" (it says 6'0" but that's BS) Isaiah Canaan last night instead of 6'6" MCW is very telling. But 36& FG and 25% 3FG are rotten for a 6'6" guard.
Particularly when he can't stay in front of his man.

Yea he looked terrible and has for awhile. I hope for his sake he doesnt search his name on twitter

It is not that telling. IT is too quick for MCW. But you are right his shooting is just too poor to ever make impact in NBA.

His ball handling, decision making and shooting have always been poor. Teams figured out how to guard him, and he hasn't really improved in any of those three areas. I don't really expect him to be in the league too long. It's a good thing he stashed that rookie contract money in a trust.

Just two years ago MCW had 22 points, 9 assists, and 8 rebounds in a playoff victory over the Bulls.

He's had a terrible year, but he's a better player than this. Needs the right situation. A PG who can't shoot is a tough fit most places but on this Bulls team I think it's an even tougher fit.

Isiah thomas wouldve scored 60 if mcw was on him all night

idk if I buy this. Thomas scores a lot on everybody but he wouldn't own MCW that bad. MCW is a good defender and though Thomas is a lot quicker, MCW's length would help a lot. He's also not exactly slow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom