Orange all accesss is garbage... | Syracusefan.com

Orange all accesss is garbage...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
The passwords and usernames never work when i try to re-sign on and there isn't even a contact point. then you click the contact a representative and it gives you a error message.

Then you try to click the password reset button and they send you a error message

then you try to sign up for a new account with the same email and pay double so you can call them the next day becuase they screwed up and it won't let you because you already registered in the past with that email.

Pathetic!!!
just like the last 3 years these people are crooks and bad for syracuse basketball!!!

And when it comes to syracuse basketball it makes me angry. going to go beat on somethign and cool down and figures out what the hell to do!!

They don't even have a contact phone number.

@$$holes!!!

The passwords and usernames never work when i try to re-sign on and there isn't even a contact point. then you click the contact a representative and it gives you a error message.

Then you try to click the password reset button and they send you a error message

then you try to sign up for a new account with the same email and pay double so you can call them the next day becuase they screwed up and it won't let you because you already registered in the past with that email.

Pathetic!!!
just like the last 3 years these people are crooks and bad for syracuse basketball!!!

And when it comes to syracuse basketball it makes me angry. going to go beat on somethign and cool down and figures out what the hell to do!!

@$$holes!!!

I'm not even going to mess with it this year. The feed never worked well here at work.

I'm just going to rely on awesome play by play in the chatroom

I had similar problems ... which is why I'm not signed up. For a while, the year-by-year release pdf was a mess too. They cleaned up the problem ... but it took a LONG time.

better yet I will just make a new email right before gametime and order the 14 dollar one everynight and not sign off. to I use up every email service on the internet. :bang:

Looks like they are getting 14 dollars a night instead of 11 by hacking my password right after I make it. Good thinking on their part.

Rediculous that they are this incompetent and can't fix it year after year.

contact sidearm directly
I did that recently as I got the same error problem when sending a message. I wanted to know if All Access is available outside the U.S. Got a real nice response from "Nick" who apologized for the problem and suggest to contact him again in the future if necessary. The email was support@sidearmsports.com

I also wanted to know if all they broadcast was SU basketball home games which is correct. I will likely give it a try for the OOC games.

the video was good quality tonight for those thinking about getting it towmorrow. Just wait to 5 minutes before gametime and don't risk signing out or refreshing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom