orange eggs | Syracusefan.com

orange eggs

AZOrange

Living Legend
Scrambling for dinner tonight for my little ones, I did what any good dad does and made them orange colored scrambled eggs. They devoured them. Then we watched game and taught them high fives. Three year old running around yelling "come on mike!" It was sweet.

Guess we're having orange eggs for lunch on Saturday...

Scrambling for dinner tonight for my little ones, I did what any good dad does and made them orange colored scrambled eggs. They devoured them. Then we watched game and taught them high fives. Three year old running around yelling "come on mike!" It was sweet.

Guess we're having orange eggs for lunch on Saturday...

Man, I wish my folks were that hardcore! If I am blessed with kids before it is too late, I'd like to do stuff like that. Right on!!!

Did you just add food coloring or something? I just ended a fast but if the Orange make it to next weekend, you have given me inspiration, even though I will be eating alone. lol

Man, I wish my folks were that hardcore! If I am blessed with kids before it is too late, I'd like to do stuff like that. Right on!!!

Did you just add food coloring or something? I just ended a fast but if the Orange make it to next weekend, you have given me inspiration, even though I will be eating alone. lol
Yep just a little food coloring...happy eating!

Yep just a little food coloring...happy eating!

Thanks man!!! I am in such a good mood I feel drunk but have not even had caffeine(let alone beer) in months. If they make it to next weekend, some Orange Eggs and Ham may be in order, and I may even write a poem about such(no joking). I love this board...and a NC now looks like a serious possibility.