Orange Out - Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Orange Out - Clemson

IMG_0351.jpeg

How hard is it to put an Orange shirt in every seat? Sometimes you just need to eat the cost.
how much to 40K of xxl shirts cost? in bulk $1-5 dollars a piece probably.

How hard is it to put an Orange shirt in every seat? Sometimes you just need to eat the cost.

$200K +

Will you be writing a check or can JW put it on your AmEx?

The cost would be substantial

Generally you need a corporate sponsor to step up and foot at least part of the bill, if not all of it
Its a decent chunk. often you get a few sponsers. We have coaches making 3-4-5 million perhaps chip in and pay for it?

places like PSU do it.. how do they affors it for 100K in the stands?

You could also put it as part of the STH package.. People could decide ahead of time to buy it and $5 on the bill and then pick it up the first 3 games ..

Its a decent chunk. often you get a few sponsers. We have coaches making 3-4-5 million perhaps chip in and pay for it?

You could also put it as part of the STH package.. People could decide ahead of time to buy it and $5 on the bill and then pick it up the first 3 games ..
Are you really suggesting Babers should buy the T-shirts?

It's a great idea.

Penn State... sells the shirts in their book store.

you think 100k went to the campus store?
That is how BC does it too. I think you get one sponsored "Superfan" shirt as a student season ticket holder, but otherwise you are taking a trip to the bookstore.

Perhaps PSU gets an appropriation from the state as a state school. Perhaps there is a jobs incentive tied to it, or an M/WBE vendor responsibility tied to it?

The only school I ever saw putting t shirts on seats was Georgetown @ the Verizon center against SU one year- basketball of course and only for the lower concourse. We far outnumbered their fans at the game so it was pretty funny.

you think 100k went to the campus store?
Purple and white striped. Wow K State fans can manage to coordinate two colors depending on the section where you are sitting. Shirts sold... in the book store... Iowa has done the same thing with black and gold.

But that's ok. I love and am proud of being from CNY and I can't say enough about the people like yourself and so many others on the board who have been loyal supporters of SU through some very lean years. But I've also been on this board long enough to realize that these things are just harder for the fine people of CNY for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom