Orange Summer Uniform Kickoff at Turning Stone Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Orange Summer Uniform Kickoff at Turning Stone Thread...

Like the beats new digs

Attachments

• 89C4167F-C9A5-4B04-81C0-3F7FA8045BEE.jpeg
    89C4167F-C9A5-4B04-81C0-3F7FA8045BEE.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 42
I want uniform numbers on the side of the pants, baybee.

View attachment 166734

Did any other school have this? I found it to be uniquely Syracuse. Hopefully Wildhack pushed for it. that uniform is snazzy as hell. made complete sense to change it 180 when Gross showed up and detonated our program.

Did any other school have this? I found it to be uniquely Syracuse. Hopefully Wildhack pushed for it. that uniform is snazzy as hell. made complete sense to change it 180 when Gross showed up and detonated our program.

I know the Packers used to have it but not sure about colleges.

I’ll be there with Mrs. Orange Pack. Going to check out the Italian restaurant there - heard good things.

i hope the white face mask isn't back though like the pic teased. Navy facemask please, with no S on helmet.

Agree. The white facemask and stripe combo is exactly what Clemson has. But I am happy with whatever we get tonight. I am not going to be the guy who complains about the new uniforms!

Someone on here already confirmed the S, so get it out of your system now.

Can this weekend's recruits attend? Only half kidding.

I’ll be there with Mrs. Orange Pack. Going to check out the Italian restaurant there - heard good things.

It's very good. You should look into reservations asap

There's going to be a lot of those guys on this board no matter what happens tonight.

We probably won’t know tonight. It’s not just the uniforms themselves, it’s the color combos that many of us hate.

We probably won’t know tonight. It’s not just the uniforms themselves, it’s the color combos that many of us hate.

It’s going to be ok. Steady improvement but maybe just enough for traditionalists to complain about.