Oronde Gadsden II ... the "OG" | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Oronde Gadsden II ... the "OG"

You should get them checked

Live look in at AAM62

mr magoo GIF

j/k

Everybody’s entitled to their own opinion.

I’m gonna roll w Fran stating publicly that Tremble will learn from OG this next season.
(And not from watching him in the NFL).

Alford is just a timid player. Doesn't attack the ball, but lets it come to him. He can do a job but I'd be okay with him moving on too.
Agree. To be honest, I look at the entire roster and I am shocked by how few players we have that would upset me if they leave. The 2022 roster, while way thin, was much better at the top than 2023

Getting OG back and potentially Okechuckwu for a 6th year would be a nice start to settling out the roster.
What is the obsession with okechukwu?

Getting OG back and potentially Okechuckwu for a 6th year would be a nice start to settling out the roster.

This was his 6th year:

(2020 is not in bold for some reason.)

Dream of sugar plum fairies dancing in your heads:

Oronde Gadsden IITER-Jr.
Maximilian MangTESr.
Dan VillariTER-Jr.
David ClementTESo.
Jamie TrembleTEFr.
Elijah WashingtonTEFr.
Damien Alford ?WRSr.
Trebor PenaWRR-Jr.
Kendall LongWRR-Jr.
Umari HatcherWRR-Jr.
Donovan BrownWRR-So.
Darrell Gill, Jr.WRSo.
Bryce CohoonWRR-Fr.
Jackson MeeksWRSr.
Zeed HaynesWRSo.
Ta'Ron HaileWR
Jaylan HornsbyWR
Emanuel RossWR
Ja'Meer ThomasWR
I can see Mang, Long, Cohoon, Gill hitting the portal after the spring game

I hope they don't lose Gill.
Yeah Gill has something about him that makes seeing him in a more mature body very tantalizing. There are right now 5 new WR's coming in and it appears Hatcher, Alford and Brown will return. A true freshman breaking into the lineup is pretty impressive under Dino.

I’m not sure any of the wr return other than OG. There is a reason Fran brought in so many new wr. Even if some come back I could see more exits after spring from the current wr room.

Yeah Gill has something about him that makes seeing him in a more mature body very tantalizing. There are right now 5 new WR's coming in and it appears Hatcher, Alford and Brown will return. A true freshman breaking into the lineup is pretty impressive under Dino.
I hope they all return, especially Alford. People remember his few drops this year, but check out his highlight film to see how many difficult catches/big plays he made for us. This was without a healthy QB for a good chunk of the year. Imagine what he would do with McCord throwing to him (if we protect him)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom