Oshae Brissett | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett

Last I saw, after his body transformation (which probably isn't finished), Matt was listed at 225 pounds. Marek and Oshae have been listed at 200 pounds.

Matt will actually be the heaviest (and strongest) PF Syracuse has had in years.

These are all weights from cuse.com:

Last year, Tyler Lydon was 223, Taurean Thompson was 225 and Tyler Roberson was listed at 226.

Chris McCullough was listed at 220 when he was at Syracuse.

I bet Matt is stronger and heavier than all these guys by the start of the season. No question rebounding, especially defensive rebounding, is a concern. Matt is our best bet to address it and if he proves a strong rebounder and plays good defense, he is going to get a lot of playing time, even if he turns out to be TRob II on offense. I don't expect that to happen though. Matt is too aggressive and smart to struggle on offense really badly.

It would be great if the other guys could get to 210 or so by the start of the season. Their raw athletic ability will help overcome their lack of bulk but they are going to get their butts handed to them a lot underneath once we get into conference play.

Im not sure marek is 200.

Last I saw, after his body transformation (which probably isn't finished), Matt was listed at 225 pounds. Marek and Oshae have been listed at 200 pounds.

Matt will actually be the heaviest (and strongest) PF Syracuse has had in years.

These are all weights from cuse.com:

Last year, Tyler Lydon was 223, Taurean Thompson was 225 and Tyler Roberson was listed at 226.

Chris McCullough was listed at 220 when he was at Syracuse.

I bet Matt is stronger and heavier than all these guys by the start of the season. No question rebounding, especially defensive rebounding, is a concern. Matt is our best bet to address it and if he proves a strong rebounder and plays good defense, he is going to get a lot of playing time, even if he turns out to be TRob II on offense. I don't expect that to happen though. Matt is too aggressive and smart to struggle on offense really badly.

It would be great if the other guys could get to 210 or so by the start of the season. Their raw athletic ability will help overcome their lack of bulk but they are going to get their butts handed to them a lot underneath once we get into conference play.
Coincidently I'm trying to get 210 by the start of the season as well. I'm at 235 now. Or as I prefer to think of it just 10 pounds more than Matt Moyer. Of course I'm only 5'11"

Coincidently I'm trying to get 210 by the start of the season as well. I'm at 235 now. Or as I prefer to think of it just 10 pounds more than Matt Moyer. Of course I'm only 5'11"

I hear ya. Haven't weighed myself in while. I don't want to. I'm sure my weight is fine, but it's a sloppy fine.

6-2 225 currently. I would like to get to 200 but with all the kids sports dinner is on the run or missed which means eating late which kills the weight loss.

6-2 225 currently. I would like to get to 200 but with all the kids sports dinner is on the run or missed which means eating late which kills the weight loss.

Same thing, I run around quite a bit for my job, it's In and Out Burger or some fast food joint almost every day, dinner at night because I'm not cooking for myself and bam, spare tire around the waist. I'm guessing I'm 235/240 which isn't too bad for 6'6" 6'7", but when I was in great shape about a year or so ago I'm guessing I was around 225.

Eating late isn't the problem, unless what you're eating late trends towards "unhealthy"/higher calorie than what you would be eating around dinner time.

Whoops. Looks like I stumbled into the Overeaters Anonymous thread.

sesame-street-party-cookie-monster-lunch-napkins-bx-90776.jpg

Who me?

Losing 40 lbs. was easy. When I moved down to the Caribbean from Montana 10 years ago, I was 215. Am 6'1", 75 yrs. old now and just changed what I eat. It is now mostly salads, fish, fresh fruit, veggies and 8 glasses of water a day. I have wings once a week. I now also swim, walk, do push-ups, calisthenics and crunches 6 days a week. About an hour a day. Am a lean 175 now...and I feel 1000% healthier with more stamina. Just sayin'... dropped the 40 lbs. in the first year here.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom