Oshae Brissett | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett

So on a scale of 1 (Terrence Roberts freshman year) to 10 (Carmelo Anthony freshman year), where is Oshae going to fall?

I'm going to say he'll be a 7 (11.0 ppg, 5.0 rpg, 45% FG, 32% 3FG).

For the record, this is not an indictment on Terrence Roberts. Though he underachieved in Orange, he still does bleed Orange.

So on a scale of 1 (Terrence Roberts freshman year) to 10 (Carmelo Anthony freshman year), where is Oshae going to fall?

I'm going to say he'll be a 7 (11.0 ppg, 5.0 rpg, 45% FG, 32% 3FG).

For the record, this is not an indictment on Terrence Roberts. Though he underachieved in Orange, he still does bleed Orange.

It's fair. Before he played a game, talk was he was going to be our next great forward. He didn't do much as a freshman and developed into a solid player as an upperclassman.

It's fair. Before he played a game, talk was he was going to be our next great forward. He didn't do much as a freshman and developed into a solid player as an upperclassman.
Bad wheels will do that

Bad wheels will do that
It was more than bad wheels. He always looked a bit frantic and out of control. Probably just a case of being a bit overrated. Couldn't question his heart, though.

Oshae is getting some extra reps in outside of the Melo Center...
So much more fun seeing a young, talented player doing these drive-byes than Pay-Pal-Cal.

I get a very Tyler Ennis vibe from him, where he's just a solid player that doesn't turn the ball over and makes the right play. Need a kid like that.

I got the same vibe watching his tapes. Until I see him play at this level, it's hard to tell for sure if he has the same type of court vision and basketball IQ.

I get a very Tyler Ennis vibe from him, where he's just a solid player that doesn't turn the ball over and makes the right play. Need a kid like that.
Understatement of the month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom