Oshae Brissett | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett

I'm guessing he signs within the week... nice pickup if he does. Could be a diamond in the rough...

Oregon gonna need Phil Knight's cash to beat us out. Would expect this to be a wrap for us after the Oregon visit.

Good to hear Francis. What's your take. Is this kid legit? My simple rule of thumb is if the staff wants him, he must be legit. They have actively pursued OB for a while - not a plan B/C as far I can tell. Would be good to get your view on him.

Good to hear Francis. What's your take. Is this kid legit? My simple rule of thumb is if the staff wants him, he must be legit. They have actively pursued OB for a while - not a plan B/C as far I can tell. Would be good to get your view on him.
When you average a double double in EYBL and FIBA ball, then it gets no more legit than that. I've compared him to a Tyler Roberson type. Active PF that doesn't mind doing the dirty work around the paint. Can knock down the mid-range shot, but needs to prove that he can be consistent with that shot on the next level. Mostly a faceup player at this point. Hopefully Hop will be able to teach him some post moves to expand his versatility. Getting him would also be huge to expand our Canadian pipeline, because plenty of amazing talent will be coming from there in years to come.

When you average a double double in EYBL and FIBA ball, then it gets no more legit than that. I've compared him to a Tyler Roberson type. Active PF that doesn't mind doing the dirty work around the paint. Can knock down the mid-range shot, but needs to prove that he can be consistent with that shot on the next level. Mostly a faceup player at this point. Hopefully Hop will be able to teach him some post moves to expand his versatility. Getting him would also be huge to expand our Canadian pipeline, because plenty of amazing talent will be coming from there in years to come.
My God can we just pop the cherry on this class already?

How you feeling about Quade CuseMan?
Like I said before Kentucky is making that late push, it's going to be close but I still think he ends up Orange. His camp keeps things very close to the vest but he's made the trip to Cuse a lot and gels well with our players and will be our point guard, he loves that. Unfornately, Kentucky says he's "their guy " and are comparing him to Ulis so it's going to be close

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom