Oshae Brissett | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett

Maybe it helps, but Troy Brown is more of a point forward. Check out his announement...
Over the top?

This recruitment is getting a bit weird. Is he not signing early? Is he intent to go visit Oregon? Seems like something has to give soon here.

What thread am I in?

I honestly think that this is our most important recruit. Love the kid, and his game. Hoping that Oshae comes to the Cuse.

What thread am I in?

I honestly think that this is our most important recruit. Love the kid, and his game. Hoping that Oshae comes to the Cuse.

Not going to say most important but he will be an impact player.

What's the deal with Oshae? As a player I mean. What's his position and what are his strengths? Thanks

What's the deal with Oshae? As a player I mean. What's his position and what are his strengths? Thanks

There are 10 pages. Lol. Very athletic with more or less PF skills but just growing into a PF size body while starting to develop SF skills. I see him a a slightly more skilled Tyler Roberson type coming in but he has a whole senior season ahead of him still.

What jordoo said. Very athletic. 3/4 but really a 4. Good athlete. Needs some work on the jumper but that is emerging. Various reports on his height but he's in the 6'8"-6'9" range. Good dunker, attacks basket aggressively. No idea on his defense.

As he's Canadian, I would guess it's on the CBC (?) feed, not the MSG one.

Maybe Leo Rautins can send us a note. ;)

Can you get us the info, longtimefan? Do you like in Canada?

The kid seems to have a non stop motor. I love players like that.

He's Orange.
IMG_6005.GIF

If I had to characterize him at this stage, I'd say Kris Joseph's slashing/shooting in Roberson's body.

If I had to characterize him at this stage, I'd say Kris Joseph's slashing/shooting in Roberson's body.

Better than my description! I like it and Joseph's shot was still in the developmental stage coming in as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom