Oshae Brissett | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett

Brothers?
IMG_6010.GIF

ESPN still doesn't have SU as one of the 13 teams listed as even recruiting Oshea. They also have him listed as 6'6" (He's taller than Melo in the picture from last night). My point is that I could give you more accurate info about the top 100 and I don't do this for a living. It's seriously ridiculous that the premier all sports network can't get their info right.

ESPN still doesn't have SU as one of the 13 teams listed as even recruiting Oshea. They also have him listed as 6'6" (He's taller than Melo in the picture from last night). My point is that I could give you more accurate info about the top 100 and I don't do this for a living. It's seriously ridiculous that the premier all sports network can't get their info right.

He's not a top 25 recruit and not being recruited by Duke or UK thus to them he doesn't matter.

ESPN recruiting guys have been a joke for awhile now. They basically keep tabs and updates on the top 25 guys (their 5 star) guys, then after that it is usually a complete crap shoot as you are mentioning . I honestly don't even look at their page anymore, esp. where they had lydon and then how they dropped Moyer almost completely off their top 100 list last yr. As much as I think two four seven and Jerry make some crazy predictions, they seem to be about the most accurate all around recruiting service right now

Last edited:
Espn doesnt rank any player outside of the US, even though he once played at a powerhouse prep school at findley prep. Im curious where he would have been ranked. All I know is that our staff really likes Oshae . At the u18 fiba America's, he was a monster and almost led Canada to an upset over the US , which was basically a list of all the top 5 stars including our boy Green. He has alot of upside and should develop nicely into a Robey /Jerami grant type. Great rebounder and terrific in transition right now, so he should see mins just based of those 2 things right away

Last edited:
Espn doesnt rank any player outside of the US, even though he played at a powerhouse prep school at findley prep. Im curious where he would have been ranked. All I know is that our staff really likes Oshae . At the u18 fiba America's, he was a monster and almost led Canada to an upset over the US , which was basically a list of all the top 5 stars including our boy Green. He has alot of upside and should develop nicely into a Robey /Jerami grant type. Great rebounder and terrific in transition right now, so he should see mins just based of those 2 things right away

they dont rank anyone outside of the US?
Wiggins reclassifies, new No. 1 recruit for 2013

It's also not just about his ranking it's about entirely outdated and incorrect information.

they dont rank anyone outside of the US?
Wiggins reclassifies, new No. 1 recruit for 2013
Let me clarify, they don't rank players who play outside of a us based prep or high school . ..Oshae plays for Athlete Institute in Orangeville , Ontario. like Thon Maker last yr, espn did not rank. Wiggins went to Huntington prep in WV so yes, he was a espn ranked player in 2013. I was implying / wondering if espn would have Oshae ranked if he was still at Findley prep.

Let me clarify, they don't rank players who play outside of a us based prep or high school . ..Oshae plays for Athlete Institute in Orangeville , Ontario. like Thon Maker last yr, espn did not rank. Wiggins went to Huntington prep in WV so yes, he was a espn ranked player in 2013. I was implying / wondering if espn would have Oshae ranked if he was still at Findley prep.

Probably . Either way, he's still a four star guy with high upside. Jerry ranked him at 52. It's really only skowt that isn't high on him and has him as three stars.

Probably . Either way, he's still a four star guy with high upside. Jerry ranked him at 52. It's really only skowt that isn't high on him and has him as three stars.
Another recruiting report ( twenty-four something) had him ranked at 3 stars and #138 overall. I am sure if Syracuse staff wants him, then there are several strong reasons to have him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom