Class of 2021 - OT Ajani Cornelius (NY) Portal from URI to Oregon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OT Ajani Cornelius (NY) Portal from URI to Oregon

We are out on this one. Appears he would do good at SU but will chance bigger name.

Never say never. Perhaps being close to home and a likely starter can help. We hopefully also get the benefit of Anae/Beck providing recruiting assistance. Maybe Swag daddy gets the guy. Yeah odds are lower but it is on the staff to convince the guy why not. They can point to a top 10 QB coming back.

He
The attachment for my 'My best prospects for NYS for 2019' post is no longer working. Not sure if I even had him in the list. The name is not familiar to me.

That was BTW, a really bad year for NYS HS football prospects. Thank God things have been getting better since then.

He was a 2020 and 247 has us down as having offered him. But looks like we took a 240lbs kid from PA and a German JUCO. :rolleyes: We apparently aren't the only ones who missed on him, but he was on campus, a HS teammate of Trill, and a NYer, it would have been nice if we had gotten that eval right.

Last edited:
“Yes, I had a great time in the frozen tundra of this once proud program that has returned to mediocrity. I don’t know if I’ll ever commit here. I wonder if they can ever be great again.”
No wait, that was his Syracuse camp visit.

This is the kid I really want. He’s wanted everywhere. I think he camped at SU in high school. He’s getting big offers, but I hope our experience with him helps us.

This is the kid I really want. He’s wanted everywhere. I think he camped at SU in high school. He’s getting big offers, but I hope our experience with him helps us.
Our experience of passing on him before? (Sorry, I’m salty on this one. I do hope SU is still in play.)

Digging through the NIL values listed on On3...Cornelius=$752,000.00

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom