OT any bourbon or whiskey drinkers? | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

OT any bourbon or whiskey drinkers?

I'm not really much into Scotch, however Speysides I generally like. I do however like Irish Whiskey, and this 12 year old single malt Knappogue Castle is both exceptional and affordable.

View attachment 242900
I love knappogue. Is there any place in the cuse that sells it. I can't find it anywhere. I either have to go to Rochester or Elmira.

Anyone have luck finding Buffalo Trace products in the Syracuse area? Very slim pickings, if any.
Most stores have their regulars and set it aside for them. The store I frequent the most calls me anytime they have something allocated and sells it to me for MSRP because I buy other whiskey 's, liquor and wines from them when ever I need something . I buy a lot of alcohol as gifts for people, but it keeps me looking good because I'm in the store consistently. Pick a store and get to know the owner and buy lots of other stuff besides just the hard to get stuff. Other stores do it differently. Liquor world usually has it. You have to join their points system. Once you spend 200 in the store on whatever, you can they buy a bottle buffalo trace. There's a store in Baldwinsville that has ton of allocated stuff but they charge 3x MSRP.

I get laughed at when I ask for it in my area, I've heard it's pretty rare north of the mason dixon
It’s rare everywhere. But keep an eye out as you’ll come across them infrequently.

I need tee1222 to make us a downloadable list of all spirits listed in here, with summary comments, so I can have the list when I hit the NH liquor stores.

I love knappogue. Is there any place in the cuse that sells it. I can't find it anywhere. I either have to go to Rochester or Elmira.
Have a bottle in my office. It’s very good. It was a gift, bought in Syracuse so it must be available somewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom