OT: Baseball playoffs | Syracusefan.com

OT: Baseball playoffs

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Got to ask - with the best record in the American League and home field throughout the AL playoffs sewn up, how many other Yankee fans are secretly pulling for Tampa Bay to win the next two games to keep Boston out of the post season? Pretty conflicted about this one.

Got to ask - with the best record in the American League and home field throughout the AL playoffs sewn up, how many other Yankee fans are secretly pulling for Tampa Bay to win the next two games to keep Boston out of the post season? Pretty conflicted about this one.

Nothing secret about it for me. Cheering my arse off for Tampa today and tomorrow. boston

dumb. typical stupid yankee fans. Tampa is much better then Boston right now. Why let them in the playoffs.

Nothing secret about it for me. Cheering my arse off for Tampa today and tomorrow. boston

I understand that thought process, but honestly, who would you rather have in the playoffs with you, a red hot Rays team, with great young arms, or a staggering Red Sox team who can't win when scoring less than 9 runs?

dumb. typical stupid yankee fans. Tampa is much better then Boston right now. Why let them in the playoffs.

depends how much one hates the red sox, sox can get hot at anytime, yes I would agree Tampa is playing better RIGHT now. A veteran experienced team can get it back in a heartbeat

I don't mean to be a PITA, but there's a whole Pro Sports forum available for these discussions.