OT: BREAKING NEWS ALERT!!! BOARD MELTDOWN IMMINENT!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: BREAKING NEWS ALERT!!! BOARD MELTDOWN IMMINENT!!!

BRACE YOURSELVES!!!

JLH

IS

ENGAGED!!!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jennifer-love-hewitt-engaged-to-brian-hallisay-201356[/quote]

1304701148-half-mast-flag.jpg

i would have my testicles plopped out on the pavement and slowly rolled over by a steam roller as my eyes are tapped open and forced to watch as the blood and semen shoots out and then have my deflated nutless skin chewed on by rabid wolves and have my ass hole shaved with a rusty razor blade, just to finish a half eaten burger out of the bottom of a dumpster that somebody that went to elementary school with her had eaten.

I, uh...I'm gonna stick with just saying, "Hey, she has a nice rack. This is a bummer. So, Kate Upton?"

But hey, to each his own!

My "head" has been spinning in 8,000 different directions. I literally leave this site to prepare for training/demo led by myself and another ubergeek for 3 or 4 hours, come back to crazy JLH thread...I too overreacted at first, but had 80 other threads opened up in new tabs behind the scenes. Took a long while to process.
Not that he already wasn't a jerk to being with before we even knew his name, but note the picture. Jerk written all over him. LOL.

Run, jerky, cause you've got all of Central NY coming after ya, looking for a knife fight. Throw in some NYC, NJ and scattered parts of the world.
:)

MV5BMzU4NjM4NTczOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODMxNjQ3OA@@._V1._SY314_CR10,0,214,314_.jpg

I hate to double post, but hey, guys? I'm just going to say, there's an awful lot of innuendo about erections in this thread. I think maybe we should, you know, not talk about our dongs so much. We're dudes. Well, mostly. Maybe we could, you know, not tell one another about our joysticks and how active they are?

Just a casual thought for the suggestion box.

I hate to double post, but hey, guys? I'm just going to say, there's an awful lot of innuendo about erections in this thread. I think maybe we should, you know, not talk about our dongs so much. We're dudes. Well, mostly. Maybe we could, you know, not tell one another about our joysticks and how active they are?

Just a casual thought for the suggestion box.

So what you are referring to then is a certain shape (example: circle) and a certain Steve Martin movie?

So what you are referring to then is a certain shape (example: circle) and a certain Steve Martin movie?

What's a "Hexagonalshopgirl" anyway?

(Edit: based on the way dudes have been talking, "Three Amigos" may be the most appropriate movie...or maybe Cheaper by the Dozen if we just want to get into loads - er, poor word choice - of people joining in)

Well, we still have Lacy, Blake, Brooklyn, Daddario (For you Jekelish), Katrina, and Kate.

And brace yourself I'm going to add another girl to this list. Anna Kendrick. She may not be the board hottie that we have all come know and like on this board, but she is sure is a board cutie.

Well, we still have Lacy, Blake, Brooklyn, Daddario (For you Jekelish), Katrina, and Kate.

And brace yourself I'm going to add another girl to this list. Anna Kendrick. She may not be the board hottie that we have all come know and like on this board, but she is sure is a board cutie.

I'm a big fan of Kendrick. Nice inclusion. Not only is she cute, and has a big rack, but she's actually talented, which is a rarity when talking about most of our board favorites.

I'm also going to throw another Jennifer out there, because she's 1) super hot, 2) super talented (Oscar, what!?), and 3) freaking awesome in interviews *, and oh, 4) she's a huge basketball fan (albeit sadly a UK fan since she's from the Blue Grass state):

Jennifer_Lawrence%20(47).jpg

*example: “It’s almost like I subconsciously don’t want to work anymore, so I’m trying to ruin my career. [Leans into the tape recorder] I’m pregnant! [...] I did this to the New York Times. My publicist called me and was like, “This is the New York Times. Be serious.” And then I found myself talking about orgies in three seconds.”

I'm a big fan of Kendrick. Nice inclusion. Not only is she cute, and has a big rack, but she's actually talented, which is a rarity when talking about most of our board favorites.

I'm also going to throw another Jennifer out there, because she's 1) super hot, 2) super talented (Oscar, what!?), and 3) freaking awesome in interviews, and oh, 4) she's a huge basketball fan (albeit sadly a UK fan since she's from the Blue Grass state):

Bro, you just keep on posting pics like this, I'm onboard with you.

"Hi everyone, I'm way hotter and WAY more talented than JLH. I move that I become the new Jennifer that's beloved on this board because I also know basketball."

119402_jennifer-lawrence-hot.jpg

This is the first time I've ever looked at her playing ball but...damn, she looks like she's actually played ball before (unless that's a stunt double):

I'm also going to throw another Jennifer out there, because she's 1) super hot, 2) super talented (Oscar, what!?), and 3) freaking awesome in interviews *, and oh, 4) she's a huge basketball fan (albeit sadly a UK fan since she's from the Blue Grass state):

*example: “It’s almost like I subconsciously don’t want to work anymore, so I’m trying to ruin my career. [Leans into the tape recorder] I’m pregnant! [...] I did this to the New York Times. My publicist called me and was like, “This is the New York Times. Be serious.” And then I found myself talking about orgies in three seconds.”

Yes Kendrick is awesome, and I didn't even realize that was J-La, it didn't even look like her til I clicked on the link and then realized it. Wowzers!

The Kentucky bit will be hard to defeat, but I think I can persevere through it. Actually I'm sure I can.

Yes Kendrick is awesome, and I didn't even realize that was J-La, it didn't even look like her til I clicked on the link and then realized it. Wowzers!

The Kentucky bit will be hard to defeat, but I think I can persevere through it. Actually I'm sure I can.

Yeah, she's ridiculous. I will fight anyone who suggests she's not the most perfect under 25 actress in Hollywood. I mean, it's not even remotely close. Insanely hot and really funny is a good combination.

Speaking of being unable to love a girl who talks like (this):

J-Law. She's the best. The absolute best. My wife understands that I love her I'm sure.
Pretty frikkin cool! Love the energy and naturally funny.
Let's just throw in hotness while we're at it.