OT: Buffalo Looking to Move Back | Syracusefan.com

OT: Buffalo Looking to Move Back

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
in draft, according to Schefter.

Smart, Buffalo desperately needs picks and if they only move back a handful of slots, Nassib should still be there and they can get 2-3 additional picks depending on how far they move back. Makes a lot of sense for Buffalo.

Smart, Buffalo desperately needs picks and if they only move back a handful of slots, Nassib should still be there and they can get 2-3 additional picks depending on how far they move back. Makes a lot of sense for Buffalo.
As a life long Bills fan, they haven't done to many smart things in the last 15 years. So I'm sure they will mess it up some how.

As a life long Bills fan, they haven't done to many smart things in the last 15 years. So I'm sure they will mess it up some how.

I agree -- but I'm not really sure why they ever draft in the first round. Just gives them a big expense that usually underperforms and costs them a ton of money. I've advocated for trading out of the first round every year.

I think just about every team in the top 10 is trying to trade back. I just hope if the Bills can't trade back they go with BPA and stay the hell away from the QBs. None of these guys are worth a top 10 pick or really even a first round pick.

Buffalo-San Diego trade- Buffalo gets 11th pick and SD 4th round pick and SD get the 8th pick and selects an OT either Johnson or Fisher.

It's pretty apparent they want Nassib. Now it becomes interesting in how they balance how far back they can move and still pick him with what another team is willing to give up for the 8th pick.

My guess is they make a trade with the Vikings for one of their two 1st round picks, move back to 23rd or 25th, and get a 2nd (52nd overall) OR two 4th (102nd and 120th) round picks.

They may have to go a little higher though (18-20) and not get as much in return (3rd or 4th).

As a Dolphins fan...it makes me Happy Happy Happy to see posts like this...thanks Jim!!

If they really want Nassib, should they be worried about the Jets now having 2 first round picks?

Sent using my Commodore 64

If they really want Nassib, should they be worried about the Jets now having 2 first round picks?

Sent using my Commodore 64

Word on the street is that the Jets arent big on Nassib and have to many other holes to fill.

I think the Jets should wait until next year's draft when they can maybe get Manziel or another top QB. This year's draft is not that great for QBs.

Buffalo-San Diego trade- Buffalo gets 11th pick and SD 4th round pick and SD get the 8th pick and selects an OT either Johnson or Fisher.
Still too high... I think 20s is where they need to make their move.

Still too high... I think 20s is where they need to make their move.
They can trade back at 11 again, but the Jets at 13 who could looking at QB Buffalo has to be careful.

I think the Jets should wait until next year's draft when they can maybe get Manziel or another top QB. This year's draft is not that great for QBs.
Teddy Bridgewater

I think Barkley is their man.....

Looking to move back is one thing. Finding a team willing to trade with them is another. Let's see what happens.

Reactions: 007
accept that it's at least a 2 year rebuild, accept that there's not much difference between any of these QBs and Kevin Kolb, fill holes, get a qb next year and for the love of god stop drafting dbs, rbs and midget WRs so goddamn high

resigned to them taking nassib but i hope they move back and get another guy that might pan out

so much desperation among teams with QBs

there is less than 1 decent qb available at 8 on average.

I have no real skin in the game, but if they take Nassib I know we will all be rooting for them to get to the superbowl and win. Unless you care about your NFL team more than SU, and I'm not judging you if that's the case. It can't hurt recruiting to have a winning NFL coach with a winning NFL QB in your EXTENDED backyard.

Won't happen. Buddy Nix just doesn't get it. It would be extremely smart to trade down 5, 10, 15 spots and acquire one or more 2nd/3rd round picks to replenish depth. But again, Buddy Nix just doesn't get it. He's never taken advantage of the Bills' draft assets and I doubt he will in his final Draft.

You are not even putting an "I think" or "if it were me" in front of your predictions anymore?

For that hypothetical trade to work out, the Bills would need to receive more value than that, according to the trade value charts. SD would need to add, at least a 5th...IMO

You are not even putting an "I think" or "if it were me" in front of your predictions anymore?

For that hypothetical trade to work out, the Bills would need to receive more value than that, according to the trade value charts. SD would need to add, at least a 5th...IMO
LOL c'mon I obviously gave my opinion, jeez do you want a Disclaimer in every post. Unless there is a link in a post almost every post is an opinion. I have no inside information I was just trying to find a potential trade partner and in a spot that is ahead of the NY Jets who may draft a QB. My god, if you are going to post that send me a PM and bitch and leave it out of the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom