OT - Cavs getting drilled by 40 against the Spurs | Syracusefan.com

OT - Cavs getting drilled by 40 against the Spurs

Deano

All American
Something's got to happen soon in Cleveland. They either are going to trade players or Mike Brown will get his pink slip. I'm going for the pink slip. Question who would be a good hire then? Like to see Doug Collins but I think he said he's done with coaching.

They are firing him one month into 5 year deal! I think Dion is going to be a Knick or a Sixer by Christmas!

Something's got to happen soon in Cleveland. They either are going to trade players or Mike Brown will get his pink slip. I'm going for the pink slip. Question who would be a good hire then? Like to see Doug Collins but I think he said he's done with coaching.

PHIL JACKSON!!!!!

lol

They are firing him one month into 5 year deal! I think Dion is going to be a Knick or a Sixer by Christmas!
Give the guy a 5 year deal that they fired years ago...smh.

They are not the worst team in the league and they are playing arguably the hottest team in the league on the road. Was it Brown's fault they picked Bennett as the #1 overall pick. That franchise has issues starting at the top. I don't know the situation with Dion starting or not starting but we know he is a great 6th man but we also know that CJ Miles or Matthew Delladova starting over him can't be a great situation.

As bad as it is in New York, a far messier situation exists in Cleveland, where Chris Grant's tenure as GM is on shaky ground, league sources say. No. 1 pick Anthony Bennett, who has made exactly five baskets in 110 minutes, may well have been pushed on draft night by coach Mike Brown. But Cavs owner Dan Gilbert just hired Brown for a second tour of duty and committed $20 million to him. Brown's recent indictment of the entire roster -- "We didn't compete," he said after a demoralizing loss to the Wizards on Wednesday night -- was awfully telling. We know Kyrie Irving is talented, but now we'll find out if he can be a leader, too. Right now, there doesn't appear to be one of those on the roster that Grant has assembled. CBSSports.com

tag.png
Cleveland Cavaliers, Chris Grant
- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/cleveland_cavaliers#sthash.pZSmQECF.dpuf

As bad as it is in New York, a far messier situation exists in Cleveland, where Chris Grant's tenure as GM is on shaky ground, league sources say. No. 1 pick Anthony Bennett, who has made exactly five baskets in 110 minutes, may well have been pushed on draft night by coach Mike Brown. But Cavs owner Dan Gilbert just hired Brown for a second tour of duty and committed $20 million to him. Brown's recent indictment of the entire roster -- "We didn't compete," he said after a demoralizing loss to the Wizards on Wednesday night -- was awfully telling. We know Kyrie Irving is talented, but now we'll find out if he can be a leader, too. Right now, there doesn't appear to be one of those on the roster that Grant has assembled. CBSSports.com

tag.png
Cleveland Cavaliers, Chris Grant
- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/cleveland_cavaliers#sthash.pZSmQECF.dpuf

I don't know what's going on here. They were down by 30 at one point to the Wizards the other night. Last night in NO they blew a 12 point 4Q lead with 3:00 to go. Now the Spurs debacle. I stopped watching when it was 61-28 with 2:00 to go before H.

Somewhere Byron Scott is smiling!

They were may more competitive and cohesive with Scott. They fired Scott because of lack of emphasis on D. Now they bring in Brown and are getting destroyed or embarrassed every night.

Delladova started tonight and got 34 minutes. Dion got 20 off the bench. It looks like his time in Cleveland is done; if he stays a Cav his career won't amount to anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom