OT: Cisse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Cisse

Can't wait till transfers can go through. Hazard is definitely on the way to Manchester, City being the most likely destination.

Also reading some funny ****, tops being - RvP to City for 25 mill pounds at 250k per week. Considering Carroll was 35 mill.. Yep, sounds about right. Lulz..

Can only hope that guys like Modric, Bale, Tiote, Ba and Cisse will stay put at least for one more season, but already hearing about a hefty Barca bid put in for Bale.

I actually think Hazard may be on his way to Chelsea, along with Hulk. I don't see Barca for Bale. He would be a better fit for Real Madrid's style. Modric might be someone for Barca.

All I want in the transfer window (as a Bayern fan) is Gregory Van Der Wiel. Have already confirmed the addition of some depth with Shaqiri and Dante coming aboard and Robben re-upping. I love the way this team is constructed and we should stay near the top of Europe for years to come.

All I want in the transfer window (as a Bayern fan) is Gregory Van Der Wiel. Have already confirmed the addition of some depth with Shaqiri and Dante coming aboard and Robben re-upping. I love the way this team is constructed and we should stay near the top of Europe for years to come.
Definitely rooting for Munich this weekend.

RE-POST - I made a thread on the Pro-Sports forum for this awhile ago. Just wanted to make sure it reached as many of y'all as may be interested. Cheers.

I made a Syracusefan group for ESPNs Fantasy EPL game. You are given $100 million to choose 15 players (11 starters, 4 subs). Season starts August 18th. more the merrier.

http://games.espn.go.com/premier-fantasy/en/group?groupID=311

Group name: Syracusefan.com
Password: Orangemen

full gameplay deetz:
http://games.espn.go.com/premier-fantasy/en/story?pageName=fc-manager-premier\howtoplay

Thank for setting this up. I've never played fantasy sports of any kind before, so this will be a first for me. Ought to be fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom