Class of 2023 - OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama

Agree in the main -- a bunch of quality schools, with a couple of upper echelon-type offers.

Qualitatively, seems like Miller's were better, but not looking to subjectively split hairs.

Hope we pick up Bertrand, too.
Both have a year of practicing and working out in a P4 program for a year. I'd much rather get these guys after a year of experience than straight out of high school.

It wouldn't surprise me if both are starters if we get Bertrand as well. Even if not, the quality of depth would be that much better than it is now.

He’s from Philly and started his career at Baylor. I wonder if Fran ever recruited him…
I am sure he did. Though he was officially Aranda’s first recruit.

The presence of other players from Philly played a key role in getting him there.

Micah is the real deal. He would have a good chance to be all ACC. It would be massive to get him here.

The good news is if he wants to be a mid-year enrollee he will have to make a quick decision.

144% this.

Trying to land these portal dudes is like speed dating.

Having coaches with prior relationships and knowledge of the players is a huge leg up in getting a look and an OV.

And once Fran, ERob & crew get a guy on campus, they surely know how to close.

Should be a very exciting first few weeks of January, as we learn of the new additions that we land.
From HS and from the portal.

#FRANchise.

Remind me, was this guy committed to us at one time?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom